Search

.com Forum · Toy Breeds

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Toy Breeds
 Tamarie
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/29/2010 9:17:22 PM reply with quote send message to Tamarie Object to Post   

Hi,

I've just created this kennel and I'm interested in getting started in some toy breeds. I'm interested in Pekes and Papillons, so I've posted in the breed forums. I might try another breed, maybe two, so I was wondering which toy breeds could really use another small breeder? I want an active breed with friendly people who can help me get started.

Thanks in advance!
 Marvel-Us
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2010 8:43:17 PM reply with quote send message to Marvel-Us Object to Post

Hi and Welcome to Toys.
If Poms interest you, then we would love to have you join us. We are a very friendly bunch and the breed is not too difficult of a breed to show and finish. I don't know if there is a lot listed for sale butif you PM us we can set you up with some nice Poms to start with.
Cheers
 Schultz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2011 10:32:30 AM reply with quote send message to Schultz Kennel Object to Post

Yay! Join pekingese as they are in desperate need of breeders!
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2011 5:30:09 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

I dont have any, but Pugs look like they might also be in need of breeders. I was going to set up a kennel for Pekingese and Pugs, but haven't got to it yet.

Anyhoo, Pugs might be on to look into as well.

Liam
 Aghan Hounds of Tazria
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2011 3:51:47 AM reply with quote send message to Aghan Hounds of Tazria Object to Post

Don't know if you are still looking for a toy breed to join, but MinPins would love for you to join us! I just recently got involved with the breed and everyone has been so nice and helpful. Hope you'll consider us!

~Jill @ AHoT
 gail105
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2012 1:15:58 PM reply with quote send message to gail105 Object to Post

Do u know if there's poodles on here??
 Beautiful Belle
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2014 8:52:32 AM reply with quote send message to Beautiful Belle Object to Post

Just joined yesterday, and decided to start in Toy Poodles. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!
 Animal Farm
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2014 11:58:47 AM reply with quote send message to Animal Farm Object to Post

Maltese and Yorkies both need breeders.
 bubby1000
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2014 3:03:44 AM reply with quote send message to bubby1000 Object to Post

hi i seem to be the only one who plays italian greyhound any more and would really like the help i am happy to supply you with some dog to start with
 CashmereKnl
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2014 6:52:03 AM reply with quote send message to CashmereKnl Object to Post

Pugs need help so badly. I started in them not too long ago and having fun. Just in desperate need of new breeders.

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.