Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : App
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/16/2011 9:03:50 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post   

What is your favortie iPod app?I am wanting to download some more games and stuff like that.I would like them to be free or at least under $3.00 CA
Selma
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2011 1:37:33 PM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I'm not from Canada but mind if I share? I got a few:

-Doodle Jump; an all time classic I think its so addictive my top so so far is 27,960 £0.69 (there is also a free one)

-Pocket God/Pocket God Uranus; you control your little pygmies with lots of challenges and fun ways of sacrificing them (don't worry its not full of gore wink ;)). £0.69

-Angry Birds/ Angry Birds Rio/ Angry Birds Seasons; This is a game were you shoot pigs with birds of different shapes sizes and skill. There are lots and lost of levels to complete and its really worth the money. £0.69 each (you can also get the free version)

-Advent Calendar; Not a particular app but I thought it would be nice to download something festive with Christmas coming so soon. There are many free ones

-Tap Tap; its a finger/music game, you play a guitar with notes coming towards you and you have to hit the notes on times, quite addictive me thinks. Paid and free versions

-Pocket Frogs; This is the one I am almost always on, its a frog breeding game where you breed frogs with different colours and patterns and weekly sets can be retrieved. There are over 50 breeds, 19,504 possible colour/breed/pattern combinations. This is free but in-app purchases can be made

Hope this helps happy :) If you want more recommendations I am here to help happy :)

Kate@Icequake

ETA: a few coding errors.
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2012 8:18:55 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

I will cheak thoose out!
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/26/2012 8:25:50 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Talking Tom
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2012 8:29:08 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

x.X I baught the Plague..it was interesting for a day for me..but maybe you should read it and see if it's something you'd like razz :p very fun for me when I got it.

Replies in this thread : 4

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.