Search

.com Forum · Lagotto Romagnolo

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Can I cry NOW?!!?!?
 Sylence
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/16/2011 1:34:01 AM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post   

94.1 picard got his first DNP in the past 28 shows. WHAT IN THE HECK...!?!?!?! Rose Clark DOES NOT like sylence lagottos. And Liam does NOT like rose clark anymore. first show under her and this is how she treats me?!!? mean cow!!

Yes yes, me and my oversized ego are going to the corner to cry. im not sure if Picard will recover from this indiscretion.

Liam
 Oakenridge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2011 6:33:43 AM reply with quote send message to Oakenridge Kennels Object to Post

Haha - I got the BOB today and Picard got his second DNP! Oh dear Liam ... Oakenridge fights back!

Haha!

Kat
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2011 2:28:47 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

SHUT UP!!!!! Its that darn JUDGE! Rose Clark again!!!! I didnt even see her name when I entered him, and when I tried to withdraw him it was already too late. X-(

You just wait til I get this dang judge figured out. Your dogs wont stand a chance against my supreme masters and commanders of the Lagotti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liam
 Brocolitia
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2011 2:46:59 AM reply with quote send message to Brocolitia Object to Post

Unfortunately not always the dogs or bitches with the highest SOP will win. My 98.5 Wire Foxterrier dog was beaten by a 98.0 bitch. Grrrr. I ask me what judges sometimes see ???

My 98.4 bitch? No chance, too ...

happy :) Iris
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2011 5:04:27 AM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

Nah in this case is was more the judge/handler combination where I was having issues. The handler I was using apparently owes the judge money, so my boy took DNP under both shows with that judge/handler combination. lol I had the same problem with this handler/judge combination on 2 other breeds as well; Belgian Tervuren and Toy Poodle.

I've since 'mastered' this judge with the other breeds, as well as in PON's, and Picard showed under her again on the 1st with the new handler and once again took his BiB, so the previous two DNP under her were handler issues on my part.

And I'm hoping his 94.1 daughter hits the show ring soon (HINT HINT OAKENRIDGE!) so I can see Picard and his little jewel together in the ring before he retires. razz :p And yes, in all honesty, I hope she DOES in fact beat her old man.

Aside from wanting Picard on the top dogs list top 10, I have no other reason for keeping him in daily shows. Retiring him from the show ring won't be near as hard as I first thought it would be, cos all these BiB/BISS are getting a bit boring. lol

Liam

Edited a dozen times because its 5am and I cant spell nor type at this hour.
 Oakenridge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2011 9:47:45 AM reply with quote send message to Oakenridge Kennels Object to Post

Don't worry - shes almost at the 20 mark on sessioning so she'll be coming along in the next few days now - although her 93.4 sister isn't havin much luck for some reason even though she gets all the best hanlers!

Can I just ask a stupid question - were you joking about how the handler owes the judge money or is that some kinda 'personal judge relationships' thing going on I don't know abut?

Haha if you were joking...

Kat
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2011 3:59:39 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

lol, no I was just joking. Its just that handler that Ive had the issues with. I pick a lower rated handler, and no problems at all (that one must be the judges sister, they have good relations). I was just joking about the money thing... but that would add a unique new dimension to the game, wouldnt it? razz :p

Cant wait to see Queen in the show ring. I'd love to see her take a BiB away from her dad!! Seriously, that'd be great.

Still also hoping Picard gets a merit later on. He should, lots of good progeny on the ground.

Liam
 Oakenridge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2011 7:20:52 AM reply with quote send message to Oakenridge Kennels Object to Post

Ohh haha I suddenly thought - uh oh am I really that slow to catch onto things like that...?! Haha.

Pleased to say Queen of the Skies took 10 points in 2 shows - hopefully tomorrow morning she will be crowned champion!

Be nice to see her get a BOB instead of the BOOS her and my other champ hopefuls seem to keep getting!

Thanks!

Kat
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2011 9:26:45 AM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

Just keep thinking, soon Picard will be retired and out of the ring. lol... well, kinda soon. wink ;)

I'm hoping he makes top 5 on the All Time breed top dogs list, then I'll happily drag his butt out of the show ring. lol!

Congrats on the two majors for Queen. I've been stalking her a bit. wink ;)
Have you decided on a stud for her yet? I'm flipping excited to see how she produces too. Geez. You can't breed her soon enough for my tastes. haha!

Liam
 Oakenridge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2011 9:47:03 AM reply with quote send message to Oakenridge Kennels Object to Post

I'll be having a litter as soon as she finishes.

To be honest, the only 93 + I have seen are offspring from Picard and I would like to try to steer away from that but I'm thinking Gingerbread Man (who I have) or possible Frosty the Snowman depending how his litter to Dreaming Of You turns out.

What do you reckon?

Kat
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
2/8/2011 7:02:16 AM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

I have a boy in my kennel with a 93.5 that is not a son of Picard.. he's a grandson of Picards sire though.

Sylence Johnny Tsunami. I posted his link and some more info in Queen's thread.

Liam

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.