Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : How to enter obedience shows
 TipToes
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/17/2017 11:44:08 AM reply with quote send message to TipToes Object to Post   

I've started sessions for obedience but my dog has still away to go. Out of interest I was looking to see how I enter and can't find a way.
Does that dog require at least the first line fully sessioned before the option to enter will show ?.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/18/2017 9:37:29 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Obedience shows are entered the same way conformation shows are - either through the 'Enter Shows' link (right side tward top of dogs page) or through the 'Schedule' link on the left under "Shows". Look for the little sitting dog.

There do not seem to be many at the moment - there is one each day up to the 22nd. If the dog is not old enough to show (not sure how that works for obedience) the shows likely won't show up for that dog.

I think folks have to create the shows so perhaps no one has done that foe obedience. I'll set up a few for you.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/18/2017 9:47:24 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Well, I tried but there seems to be an issue - there are no dates available. I'll fire off a note to Admin and perhaps we can get that looked at.

Does anyone have any experience with making Obedience shows; am I missing something?
 purplemountainkennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2018 9:13:13 AM reply with quote send message to purplemountainkennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

i have tried several times to enter obedience shows, and it will say my dog is entered, but then if i go to the entries page, nothing. is there some glitch there?

-----
Last edited by purplemountainkennel on 1/31/2018 9:14:12 AM
 Nefarious Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2018 2:41:56 PM reply with quote send message to Nefarious Kennels Object to Post

To see the obedience entries and results you must go to your dogs Show Record and clink the link at the top that says "Obedience Trials".

I took the liberty of going to your kennel and I found the obedience results for your one dog:
www.showdog.com/shows/obedienceresults.aspx?id=16097618
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2018 5:36:16 AM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

I've entered obedience, but I'm looking at the results today and it shows nothing when you click on the scores. Help, I'm confused!
 Brinn
Basic User

Basic User
5/27/2020 6:49:23 AM reply with quote send message to Brinn Object to Post

I entered this guy and have same problem. Only thing I see under results is N/https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=17241201

N/A under results I mean. Pasting of dog went in wrong place.

Brinn
Basic User

Basic User
5/27/2020 8:13:56 AM reply with quote send message to Brinn Object to Post

It’s there now!

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.