.com Forum · Toy Fox Terrier

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : TFT Community Board
 Degree
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/21/2018 6:57:08 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post   

Hello all!

This board is intended for TFT breeders and interested users to discuss breeding programs, colors, and post sales and studs. I know a few breeds have/have had threads like this but I think Toy Fox Terriers are in a unique position right now and it's one of the reasons I dedicated my third kennel to them happy :)

My primary interest right now is to develop lines with colors beyond white and tan.

Post away!
 The TFT
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2018 7:04:48 PM reply with quote send message to The TFT Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hey there!

I have 5 boys up for stud at 25.00

Two are White and Black, and although the other 3 are White and Tan, they do carry genes for White and Black (from their dams).

I will be having several litters due over the next week, so maybe there will be some rare colors available to others.

-----
Last edited by The TFT on 6/21/2018 7:21:49 PM
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2018 4:24:34 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I had a litter drop today. At the suggestion of TFT, I'll keep everyone available for 24-48hrs and post links here. Feel free to offer $1 for any dog or bitch that you might like happy :)

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16377869
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16377870
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16377871

I have several litters dropping overnight as well. I will post with that info tomorrow...

edited to add new dogs for sale:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16378705 (White, Chocolate & Tan male)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16378709 (White Black & Tan male)

-----
Last edited by Degree on 6/24/2018 4:11:01 PM
 Wordsmith
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/8/2019 4:00:22 PM reply with quote send message to Wordsmith Object to Post

I'm still working with TFT as a side project to expand colors other than tan and white. If there is anyone out there still working on them, shoot me a note. I'd be glad to work together.
 Blu Harmony Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2019 8:04:03 AM reply with quote send message to Blu Harmony Kennels Object to Post

I am also working on colors happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.