Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Is cannabis good for dogs?
 Apple668
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/17/2019 3:35:22 AM reply with quote send message to Apple668 Object to Post   

Is anyone have tried giving cannabis to their pets for Medical purposes? I have read many articles about medical cannabis and Cannabis oil can be used to treat seizures, nausea, stress, anxiety, arthritis, back pain, symptoms of cancer, and gastrointestinal issues, among other health conditions in dogs. Like this article about a marijuana strain from https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/hindu-kush/. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2019 12:59:37 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

No personal experience but I seem to recall reading some stuff about this. If you have a problem it might be worth investigating but be sure to consult with your vet before trying anything and be cautious about dosage.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2019 2:09:56 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I don't think cannabis is good for dogs but there is a CBD oil for pets.
We have had several dog around where I live find cannibus and have to go to ER right away.
Please be careful.

-----
Last edited by Clwyd Cockers on 1/17/2019 2:10:08 PM

-----
Last edited by Clwyd Cockers on 1/17/2019 2:10:41 PM
 Equity Danes
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/20/2019 9:46:47 PM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post

I used to give my Dane Canna-Pet CBD capsules as part of his epileptic regimen. He would get prescription CBD oil for during seizures to be administered orally. Never hurt him, and it seemed to have helped. He also was on various other anticonvulsants too.

https://canna-pet.com/ is their website and is full of great education. Always talk with your vet even if they are new to this option, and be patient with the ones that are negative about it.
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2019 11:27:55 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

i wouldn't try full cannibis because of the THC.I am a firm believer in CBD for dogs,though.I have has success with the Treatibles treats for my beagle's arthritis and my Siberian/GSD anxiety
www.treatibles.com
 Garen29
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2021 9:23:32 AM reply with quote send message to Garen29 Object to Post

very good infa
 Dazeled
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2021 9:32:10 AM reply with quote send message to Dazeled Object to Post

Friends, hello everyone. I moved to another area and found dispensary near me.This is site https://www.theartisttree.com/dispensary-west-hollywood/ . This is just a super place to relax. How lucky I am to be with him. I am an artist and I always need to feed my mood. Therefore, for me to smoke weed is a way out. I recommend to all.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2021 10:37:18 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

posted by Dazeled
Therefore, for me to smoke weed is a way out. I recommend to all.
Way out...of what?

Anyways, as others have said, THC is not good for dogs, or cats. It is toxic. When giving CBD it should not have any THC init.
Uninformed individuals have had their pets smoke or eat pot. The pet is then rushed to the vet...or have died spat home.

CBD can be good for seizures in dogs....and people..

Carol
 Lennys
Basic User

Basic User
2/15/2021 4:12:11 AM reply with quote send message to Lennys Object to Post

Marijuana and its CBD oil have excellent therapeutic properties. This applies to problems such as anxiety disorder, depression and insomnia. This is the reason why people today use full spectrum CBD oil as an effective drug in helping people with sleep problems. I found such an oil at https://cbdonline.hk/ , which helped me cope with depression
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/15/2021 11:29:46 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

posted by Lennys
Marijuana and its CBD oil have excellent therapeutic properties. This applies to problems such as anxiety disorder, depression and insomnia. This is the reason why people today use full spectrum CBD oil as an effective drug in helping people with sleep problems. I found such an oil at https://cbdonline.hk/ , which helped me cope with depression
Yes, from what I learned about it, the THC in your CBD should be THC Sativa not Indica.
The Indica version helps with sleep, the Sativa is more uplifting and good for depression.

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.