Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 17

Author Topic : Reward
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/1/2019 9:06:46 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post   

If anyone knows of any lost Neapolitan Mastiff studs, could you PM me? I'm willing to offer a reward if you know of any. I've had no luck finding any.
Thank you for your help!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/1/2019 12:08:02 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Three or four in this kennel though they are a bit pricey for the game average. They appear to be active.

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Mamba

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16569471

Start with the breed forum which lists new champions, then check the breeding and owner kennels. Then you can work back through the pedigrees if the dogs themselves are not available until you find some that are.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 7/1/2019 12:11:43 PM
 Emily.Rose.
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2019 8:34:53 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose. Object to Post

Thanks for your help! I was looking for some neos that are on older kennels that have been forgotten about. I just don't think think that there are any "lost" studs. Oh well.
Thank you for your help!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/2/2019 10:22:33 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Well you can still see if you can find others by that method. Check the breed forums and trace back the pedigrees of the new champions. Check the kennels of anyone who has ever posted - they might have one still hanging around. Check the offspring of these dogs. Also do the same with the historical top dogs, merit winners, etc. Eventually you will find any that do exist. It's not hard but it is time consuming. It's quite possible that there aren't any.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 7/2/2019 10:26:35 PM
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2019 5:43:01 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

I've done that a few times. Oh well. I as holding out that someone might have had a friend or something that might have had a dog or two and then went MIA. Oh well. It is what it is.
Thanks again for all of your help. You're pretty awesome!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/3/2019 9:53:18 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

I've been looking since I saw this board and cannot find lost studs for this breed. My own method for hunting usually produces a handful, but nothing from these kennels that I am finding.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2019 3:26:12 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

Thanks Comet Poodles. I'm starting to think that there are no lost studs. I've tried several times and just can not find anything. Oh well! It is what it is. I've found a kennel with dogs on it, but they have not logged in for over a year. So, oh well.
Again, thank you so much for your help!
 Skyfall Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2019 6:10:11 PM reply with quote send message to Skyfall Kennels Object to Post

Skyfall Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2019 6:15:42 PM reply with quote send message to Skyfall Kennels Object to Post

Skyfall Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2019 6:21:07 PM reply with quote send message to Skyfall Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15489118

And another.. how many do you need?? Better hurry on this guy... he's pretty old!

-----
Last edited by Skyfall Kennels on 7/3/2019 6:22:13 PM
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/3/2019 8:58:28 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Interesting.

Well, this is why I don't post on the boards, I guess. Good for you.
 Skyfall Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2019 8:59:31 PM reply with quote send message to Skyfall Kennels Object to Post

posted by Comet Poodles
Interesting.

Well, this is why I don't post on the boards, I guess. Good for you.

I just seriously have too much free time on my hands haha.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/3/2019 9:00:38 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

So do I.

What is your method? Mine failed me this time.
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2019 1:53:31 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

I’d like to point out that the studs found are Cane Corsos, and the studs that Emily Rose was looking for are Neapolitan Mastiffs?... or am I missing something? razz :p

I looked too and couldn’t find anything, even after following the lineage of a merit dog all the way down through dozens of family branches lol.

-----
Last edited by Berry Brits on 7/4/2019 1:54:50 AM
 Whispering Springs Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2019 8:05:14 AM reply with quote send message to Whispering Springs Kennel Object to Post

posted by Berry Brits
I’d like to point out that the studs found are Cane Corsos, and the studs that Emily Rose was looking for are Neapolitan Mastiffs?... or am I missing something? razz :p

I looked too and couldn’t find anything, even after following the lineage of a merit dog all the way down through dozens of family branches lol.

-----
Last edited by Berry Brits on 7/4/2019 1:54:50 AM

Omg hahaha. I just went to her kennel and searched that breed! Sorry!!!!
 Xi-Chi
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2019 9:28:23 AM reply with quote send message to Xi-Chi Object to Post

I have been looking for lost Neo studs for a month now and looks like there are some Neo's out there, but were never placed up for stud before the kennels were abandoned.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2019 10:38:57 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

posted by Skyfall Kennels
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Corso+fever

I found one haha.. does that count?

I actually have used all of the studs you've posted in this account. They're all pretty good studs. Unfortunately, I was looking for Neos.
However, I'll message you real quick for your help!

posted by Xi-Chi
I have been looking for lost Neo studs for a month now and looks like there are some Neo's out there, but were never placed up for stud before the kennels were abandoned.
Same here. Nothing ever really comes up. A handful of old kennels with 300-400+ day old dogs, but none for stud.
 bloodbear
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/4/2019 4:26:14 PM reply with quote send message to bloodbear Object to Post

If you're really desperate, if you find old dogs in abandoned kennels bred by people who are active, you can offer to pay them to reclaim it. That worked for me on a couple of occasions.

Replies in this thread : 17

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.