Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : How Loves Thare Border Collie And Whats it Like?!
 lulu213
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/3/2006 9:15:09 PM reply with quote send message to lulu213 Object to Post   

I have a border collie in real life but I just what to know what other border collie ack like!!Mine is relly nutty but I will always love her!!
 Agility!Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2006 7:41:07 PM reply with quote send message to Agility!Dogs Object to Post

My Border Collies Name is Barney...He is only 8 months old...He pees all over his self...We Self Neutered him. Hes really cute...and I love him. I could send a picture of him to you...I think I just started today. so ya.
but Border collies Are My Favorite dog.
 Luxemburg
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2006 12:49:21 PM reply with quote send message to Luxemburg Object to Post

Kind of like a monkey with paws. They are very quick and visually-oriented compared to other dogs. Get the pup out and socialized so it learns to be easy-going in strange environments. I taught my border collie pup the 'hard' hand signal exercizes when she was very young, though teaching her to heel and pay attention and not trip me up took a lot longer. She prefers her frizbee to dog treats but doesn't like to 'have' toys so much as see them fly and go chase them.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.