Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Cant access tables in Kennel Runs..anyone else?
 Star Shiine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/19/2019 12:20:31 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post   

? I have emailed Jeff
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2019 1:37:58 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

I can’t even see the ‘my dogs’ page, and two litters are over due by a couple hours. Everything takes forever to load, but I don’t think it’s my internet - it’s only this website that is having trouble.
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2019 3:05:39 PM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

At 10:30am EST I could not even get on the website looked it up and saw a notice that just like show horse it was moving to a new server so expect lagging, and it to be buggy at least for a day so far i can get to ever thing, I would say if you can't resume normal use by tomorrow i would contact Jeff
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
10/19/2019 4:21:06 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

We're moving to a new server and working getting everything balanced. There will be issues through the weekend.
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
10/19/2019 5:28:35 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Regarding speed, it appears any page that writes to the database (logging in most common) is taking quite a long time to load.

Working on isolating the issue right now.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2019 1:16:18 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Thanks for keeping us informed Jeff
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2019 1:26:00 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Update Jeff
FYI...You may already know this..but shows are not running and no sessions yet happy :)
 Makay4
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2019 2:57:41 AM reply with quote send message to Makay4 Object to Post

Returning after many years away and just upgraded with a subscription, which is not going into affect. Hope it was just bad timing during all of this, but very frustrating when I can’t use what I just paid for

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.