Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Dog naming box
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/31/2019 9:05:24 AM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post   

I am sure i read somewhere that in our new puppy naming box would have your knl name so all you had to do is just put the name of the puppy

In mine i have to write every time my knl name How can i correct this Thanks for any help
Also if you want to change your knl name once done will all my dogs have the new name or will the older ones have my old knl name still Hope i have asked and explained this right
Dog naming box
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2019 9:21:33 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

In the Miscellaneous box, the same area that has the link for purchasing starters , champions bred it says the third one down change prefix click that and add the kennel name
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2019 12:14:44 PM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post

Thank you
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2019 12:33:13 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Once you name a dog it will stay named if it's after 30 days old.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2019 1:57:37 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by XiZang
Once you name a dog it will stay named if it's after 30 days old.
I'm pretty sure you can reset a dog's name at any age so long as:
a) the dog has not been shown
or
b) the dog has not whelped/sired a litter
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2019 2:33:16 PM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

you're welcome
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2019 7:23:00 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'm not positive about this but when you reset your prefix I believe it only applies to new born pups - it's applied at birth.
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2019 8:15:30 PM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post

Thank you every one

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.