Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Looking for Project breed suggestions
 Forgotten Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/10/2019 12:43:40 AM reply with quote send message to Forgotten Legends Object to Post   

Got a new account and I'm looking to work on another breed that need help. Any suggestions on a breed that still has access to older studs or even reclaims with at least a mid SOP I can use on the source dogs? I really hate starting from scratch...
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2019 8:23:28 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

we could use some help in English foxhounds, we only have 3 kennels myself and cousin who is basic and another premium kennel, we are between 98.0 and 98.2 right now
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2019 5:20:25 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

If you fancy Greyhounds then pop me a message and I’ll help you with some dogs
 Gondor
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2019 12:23:42 AM reply with quote send message to Gondor Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

- Vizslas are #184 on the breed list. There are old studs available (I can post a list if interested), but no females to my knowledge.

- Irish Wolfhounds if you are interested in a color project. They're in the 99s, but only 4/18 colors remain in the game. I made some of my color project available.

-----
Last edited by Gondor on 11/11/2019 12:24:02 AM
 Millton
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2019 2:18:15 AM reply with quote send message to Millton Object to Post

Manchester Terriers come in 3 colours. Brindle Black and Blue. Blue is the rarest and I bred some up a while back and then dropped my family account. They are behind in SOP to the other colours but do need rescuing or this colour will be gone for ever.

Several dogs and bitches but they are 400 days + so need breeding quickly before they "die".

Offer the minimum..$25.
Happy to breed bitches before sale, just say which stud please.
 Forgotten Legends
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2019 9:02:39 AM reply with quote send message to Forgotten Legends Object to Post

Thank you for the replies! I was looking for a breed to help revive so I'm probably going to go with Vizslas. That would be great if you can send me the stud list!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/11/2019 9:08:17 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.