Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Custom Ration Prices are way more expensive on this account? Is it normal?
 star998
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/22/2019 3:40:41 AM reply with quote send message to star998 Object to Post   

So I have 2 accounts and just subscribed with both of them. This one I'm posting with is a Rare Breed Account hence the 2nd account because I also wanted an all breed account (I made this account when I was young, did not realise I couldn't have other breeds even though it told me)

I have made the 1777 formula on both and oh my word the price difference is astronomical. It's $8 on this account and only $5 on the other... The breeds on the other account are bigger dogs so that's not it as far as I can tell.

I'm almost 100% sure it isn't a glitch as I've signed out, signed in, deleted the ration and remade to make sure...

It's got me a bit confused.

Is it normal for the price to vary across the different accounts?
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/22/2019 9:21:37 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Are you not making 7777 by accident? Then the ration becomes $8.05. A regular 1777 is $5.92.
 star998
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2019 10:13:38 AM reply with quote send message to star998 Object to Post

posted by Comet Poodles
Are you not making 7777 by accident? Then the ration becomes $8.05. A regular 1777 is $5.92.
Oh my life, thank you!

I did delete the ration and remake it several times before posting this and I made it using 1 for medication and 777 for the rest. I've just gone to make 1,000% sure by deleting and remaking a 3rd time and this time it's gone down to the $5.

I'm guessing I must have misclicked every time I deleted and remade it and it never actually fully pressed it onto the first circle.

I'm so relieved now! Thank you, Comet Poodle! laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.