Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Leaving the Game
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/25/2019 2:14:50 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I came back for a while and found it fun at first, but...it's lost its appeal, sadly. I'm no longer interested in such a small pool of players.

I have Mudis and Pharaoh Hounds, with some retired Dobermans if anyone is interested. I'm placing most of my dogs up for sale today. I will be placing my pregnant females up after they whelp along with any decent pups from the litters. Offer whatever you want; I don't need any money. They're all good SOPs if not some of the highest in the breeds.

-----
Last edited by Whiskey Mac on 11/25/2019 2:18:43 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/25/2019 9:36:38 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Sorry to hear this. Would it help if I goy my Pharaohs going again? I'll want to talk to you about them.
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2019 11:05:28 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio
Sorry to hear this. Would it help if I goy my Pharaohs going again? I'll want to talk to you about them.
I'm terribly sorry, Gaylan, but I've just lost interest in the game as a whole. If you'd like any of my Pharaohs, though, you're welcome to them. I have several very nice ones.

I do greatly appreciate all your help!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.