Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : vizsla breeders ?
 TassieGUNdogs
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/23/2019 9:38:56 PM reply with quote send message to TassieGUNdogs Object to Post   

just wanted to know is there anyone still breeding vizslas, I have Been away from the game for a while but I'm back now but it seems to me the breed has nearly died out, if there is anyone wanting to make the breed thrive again let me know I have 7 litters from my older bitchs ready soon
 Forgotten Legends
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2019 12:27:55 AM reply with quote send message to Forgotten Legends Object to Post

That's awesome! I'd be interested in a few female pups. Thank you!
 TassieGUNdogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/24/2019 2:49:48 PM reply with quote send message to TassieGUNdogs Object to Post

no worries at all, ill let you know when there born
 CheekyMonkeyKennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2019 6:11:32 PM reply with quote send message to CheekyMonkeyKennels Object to Post

I’d be interested in one to show please
 Makay
Basic User

Basic User
12/25/2019 12:07:26 AM reply with quote send message to Makay Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have been using starters with some older studs. Definitely interested!

Sorry.. Makay4 is the kennel my vizslas are in

-----
Last edited by Makay on 12/25/2019 12:09:32 AM
 TassieGUNdogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/26/2019 6:34:01 PM reply with quote send message to TassieGUNdogs Object to Post

Hey no worries at all, I’ll have plenty of pups in the next 2 days

I have just continued my old studs and bitchs so hopefully get pups sop in the 90s for sure ??
 TassieGUNdogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/28/2019 8:47:34 PM reply with quote send message to TassieGUNdogs Object to Post

I have about 5 up for sale now and I might be able to let some of the ones I’m keeping for the right price

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.