Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : looking for a new breed...
 starry-skys-kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/17/2006 9:15:13 PM reply with quote send message to starry-skys-kennel Object to Post   

I'm thinking about picking another breed to show/breed,I'd like to stick with herding dogs because I've already got a kennel full of Corgies but I'd prefer an easyer breed as well.

thanks!
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2006 7:27:01 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

Try Briads, I have a kennel of them. Needs more breeders. Easy to get decent handlers last minute. Point schedule very low. Not great for selling pups or having studs used tho.
 A.F Border Collie Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2006 5:26:10 PM reply with quote send message to A.F Border Collie Kennel Object to Post

border collies ?
 Memorial Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2006 5:46:19 PM reply with quote send message to Memorial Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

very easy breed: Polish Lowland Sheepdogs.

(* edited if you want to sell dogs put them in the dogs wanted/for sale thread)
 Light House Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2006 7:43:31 PM reply with quote send message to Light House Kennels Object to Post

try shelties!
 Yorkwa
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2006 7:59:06 PM reply with quote send message to Yorkwa Object to Post

Try German Shepherds. I have 2 of them and they are good show and breeding dogs.
 Snow Country
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2006 9:40:36 PM reply with quote send message to Snow Country Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Collies, I havent checked in awhile but I think they were #38? Or something like that. Great breeders involved. .............. happy :) Good Luck! Hope you pick that perfect breed!

SnoCo

Edited all dogs for sale to be in the dogs for salewanted thread
Deejay
 Eagles Wings Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2006 8:10:00 PM reply with quote send message to Eagles Wings Kennels Object to Post

Pembroke Welsh Corgis are very fun happy :) I play them in my other premmie kennel, Teyrn.
 Irresistible
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2006 3:24:29 PM reply with quote send message to Irresistible Object to Post

Old English Sheepdogs are really easy. I think 149 on difficulty.

Bryttani
 Soise Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/25/2006 11:15:18 AM reply with quote send message to Soise Kennel Object to Post

Get Beardies! They rank somewhere in the middle, 72, I think, PERFECT!

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.