Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Membership boom on ShowDog?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/5/2020 5:00:43 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

ShowDog seems to be experiencing a bit of a mini boom in membership. I hate to call it a good thing but could this be a plus for SD resulting from the pandemic?

ShowHorse is not benefiting however. Why? Well, the password recovery is not working - comer-backs who have forgotten can't get them back. The new account creator is not working either - perhaps related. ShowHorse is getting a bad deal. Any potential recovery has been hamstrung. The dozen or so of us who get our "fix" from ShowHorse are in danger of losing our "meds".

Now that said, please do not think that I am not very thankful to see our forum restored but SH has been getting the short-end of the stick for some time. The new account thing has been broken for about 3 years.

We need your support. If you have a SH account, consider reactivating it. If you have forgotten your account/password ask Admin@ShowDog.Com to help. If you need new stock to get started, write me! We are a friendly, co-operative little group now. Help us survive.

And to be fair to Admin, if ShowHorse was fully functional and still unable to attract support, I'd say "so be it". It is not and hasn't been for some time. (He tells me that he keep it up because we are so polite but we need some service.)

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 4/5/2020 5:17:10 PM

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.