Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Airedales
 gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/23/2020 12:43:19 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I still have to reduce another 10. These are all pretty nice dogs SOP's generally over 98. The highest in this kennel are 98.65 (these are not for sale).

I'm looking for serious breeders. They are all over age for showing but not "Old". They range from 123 to 137 days.

I can't do anything until these are placed.

This kennel has produced BIS including the "World Cup" but I haven't been able to show or breed for a while.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio8 on 5/23/2020 12:46:42 PM
 Grays
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/23/2020 2:44:09 PM reply with quote send message to Grays Object to Post

I will be glad to help. Select 3 bitches with high sops that you are willing to sell
 gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/23/2020 10:23:09 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post

Pick a couple and offer! I'm down to 37.
 gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/25/2020 10:19:36 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post

Thank you all! And welcome to the breed.

I'm down to 33 and have listed 4 or 5 of them in the for immediate sales list. They will be FH'd in a couple of days then I can plan some new litters.

I hope to see all the new Airedale folks at the shows in the next 30 days or so with all their beautiful puppies. Good luck to all.

gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/1/2020 12:33:11 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post

Several nice puppies Quick listed for sale. All on top food and all being at least lightly sessioned.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.