Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Problems with ShowRabbits
 Indigo Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/6/2020 8:24:27 PM reply with quote send message to Indigo Kennel Object to Post   

I’m having issues making an account for ShowRabbits. Can someone help? It doesn’t send me a confirmation email
 WolfsBane K9s
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2020 10:10:04 AM reply with quote send message to WolfsBane K9s Object to Post

I tried to create another subscribed showdog account twice and it wouldn't send me the confirmation emails, either. The kennels names are now unavailable, which bums me out, but without the initial confirmation emails I can't go any further.
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/8/2020 10:05:02 AM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post

Any chance you can phone Jeff?
His phone number is at the bottom of every page.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/10/2020 10:09:59 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

If the accounts exist - do they (do a search on the name - left side column at the bottom)?

You might try the password recovery process, if it's working.

Just a thought. The PW might be null too. (I had a SH account that I didn't know the PW and it turned out to be null.) These only apply if the account actually exists though.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/10/2020 10:14:21 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I think the ShowRabbit issue has been around for while as on ShowHorse. Support sadly has been very lacking in the last severl months. Good luck everyone.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing