Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Appealing to any player with or breeding Newfoundland Dogs in the game.
 Wyredogs
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/22/2020 7:07:59 AM reply with quote send message to Wyredogs Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

This once active breed appears to be slowly disappearing from the game. As one of the original, but not founding, players of this breed in 2003, I am saddened to no longer be able to purchase, breed or show the Newfoundland. Coming back to the game, after being away from it for 4 years, it was a surprise to me.
That being said, I do now have one Newfoundland that has just started a show career but one dog does not a community make. There appears to be only two other players active in the breed.
I have posted in the Dogs Wanted forum with no response so am asking here if there
are any players willing to let me have Newfoundlands.

Thanks.

-----
Last edited by Wyredogs on 8/22/2020 7:12:59 AM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/22/2020 12:05:12 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Shelburne 3 has a couple of nice Newfie studs. They do not seem to be at stud but I've dealt with this account name on ShowHorse and they have been co-operative. Write and ask.

They haven't been on for a few days here but I'll send them a not from ShowHorse too - they might see it there.

Oberland has some nice Newfies too although again none at stud but write to them too and see if they are willing to help. Unfortunately I've had no interaction with this account so I don't knoww.
 Wyredogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/22/2020 1:23:26 PM reply with quote send message to Wyredogs Object to Post

Thank you.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.