Search

.com Forum · Boston Terrier

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Source dogs for sale and more
 Cinema Bostons
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/2/2020 2:49:07 PM reply with quote send message to Cinema Bostons Object to Post   

I started a new kennel to just focus on Bostons. Have several Source Dog bitches that I've bred or just had litters out of. If I get a puppy to replace her, I put her up for sale for other breeders to use. I have 2 girls for sale right now.
I'm using the old rating system to judge the overall quality of the dogs, and it's interesting that some score higher under the old system compared to the new system, ie- Cinema SB3 Bunny is better on the old system, but her sister is better under the current system.
I'm putting the old system SOP and SS in their call name so you can see how they are. So far I'm pretty pleased with the pups.
While I am focusing on staying true to correct colors, at this point I'm not throwing away a DQ colored dog for the sake of quality. Once I get to where I'm producing good SOP dogs, I'll start focusing on color, but with so few of us breeding right now, we can't dilute the gene pool.
If I have anything you like, let me know and we can work together.

Replies in this thread : 0

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.