.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Herding Dog Club?
 Solimar
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/6/2006 5:41:21 PM reply with quote send message to Solimar Object to Post   

Is there one?

If there isn't I will make one! If there is none then I would make one and it would include...
-Monthly Magazine
-CCs
-Club banner
-website with chatroom
-Anyone welcome!

If there is not one and you would like to be vice-president of the club post here or email me!
Solimar

PS
Rules to being a vice-pres:must have experience in atleast 2 herding breeds on SD. If you are just getting into a second breed it counts too!
 Irresistible
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2006 3:23:36 PM reply with quote send message to Irresistible Object to Post

Well, I don't have any dogs right now, but I am going to get a premium account in January and I have offered on OES and Belgain Sheepdogs. Dos that count?

I would love to be a member, and no there isn't a herding club.

Bryttani
 Starlit Acres
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2006 3:26:21 PM reply with quote send message to Starlit Acres Object to Post

That sounds great Holly!! I'm getting into BCs. I'll joinhappy :)

Star
 Starlit Acres
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2006 9:22:47 PM reply with quote send message to Starlit Acres Object to Post

Bump

Star
 Soise Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/25/2006 11:13:45 AM reply with quote send message to Soise Kennel Object to Post

I would join!
 Irresistible
Basic User

Basic User
12/25/2006 12:09:48 PM reply with quote send message to Irresistible Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

AARRGGHH!!! I keep misspelling things! Sounds Cool. I have one OES. Even though my main breed is Sealyham Terriers, can I join?

Bryttani

Pick a Pet
Basic User

Basic User
12/25/2006 7:24:52 PM reply with quote send message to Pick a Pet Object to Post

ill join, and i would be VP if you want, though i only have one herding breed...
 Solimar
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2006 7:46:33 AM reply with quote send message to Solimar Object to Post

Sure Pick A Pet. That's fine.

I'm altering the rules a bit, anyone who owns a herding breed can join. I'll get the banner up and ready.

Pick a Pet, could oyu please start the website? Just start one on Freewebs.com, I'm afraid it does not work on my computer.

Thanks so much for the support!
 Mytologia
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2006 5:32:08 PM reply with quote send message to Mytologia Object to Post

I'll join, I have the dominating breed, BC's lol.

Mytologia Myth

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.