Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Weighing upgrade options. Questions
 Killick
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/2/2020 1:50:01 PM reply with quote send message to Killick Object to Post   

I have a Basic account I am considering upgrading. Say I decide to upgrade it for a 3 month renewing period but after a month I decide I want a one yearly renewal on that kennel instead. Do I simply choose yearly renewal at or close to the renewal time or, do
I have to cancel the subscription and upgrade again, this time choosing yearly renewal?

Years ago, I upgraded to a Family subscription. (That Family account is LONG expired.) I know I need to cancel each sub on the kennels I want in my Family account. How soon after cancelling are players being reimbursed for or credited for accounts with months remaining on any of the kennels?
For example, 2 of my existing kennels renew 6 monthly at the moment and neither is due for renewal till February.
(Am I making sense?)

Any advice/help is welcomed,
Carolyn
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/2/2020 2:13:40 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Personally, I only do monthly. At this point in the game's life cycle, there's no promises it will still be live in a year.

Will
 Killick
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/2/2020 2:18:35 PM reply with quote send message to Killick Object to Post

Yeah, I was kind of thinking along those lines.
It struck me earlier today when I realized I first started playing Showdog 17, yes, 17 years ago.

Food for thought......hmmm
C
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/5/2020 11:22:30 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Yes I started in 2004, long time past!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.