Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Leaving the game - Giant Schnauzers for sale
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/12/2020 8:05:33 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post   

I have been in the game as Blunotes Kerry Blues and Giant Schnauzers since the very early days of Showdog. Unfortunately, life changes. My interest in the game has waned. Subscription money could be used for more pressing things. I left My first breed to escape the effects of super kennels, and thought that would keep me interested. It did for a bit, but not enough to squeeze SD into my busy life.
So, I have a kennel full of Giants, varying ages, many blacks, some salt and peppers, some named, many not, that I am working at putting up for quick sale. If you are looking to try a new breed at the bottom of the list, or add to your current Giants, they are excellent quality.

Who knows...maybe I’ll be back in the future, if the game is still here.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/12/2020 2:07:07 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Hi Blu!

You were one of the first kennels I purchased dogs from in the game. And you produced the first show placing dog I ever finished in the game... It was a Kerry named Nomad. My first kennel was OnTheUpside.

Hope you find time in the future to return! You will be missed.

Will
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
12/13/2020 4:08:54 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

Thank Will. Yes, I remember OnTheUpside kennel! That was back when Kerries were fun!
Blunotes
 Tollers N Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/13/2020 7:08:44 AM reply with quote send message to Tollers N Terriers Object to Post

I'm sorry to see you leave! Although we never had the same breeds here on Showdog, I remember meeting you in person at a real life dog show many years ago.

Joan
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2020 3:54:16 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

I remember meeting you too. I haven’t been in the show ring for a year due to covid. I really miss it.
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2020 3:56:29 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

I just finish putting up the remaining Giants in my kennel.
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
12/19/2020 4:54:18 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

Just a reminder that there are still some nice dogs remaining. Thanks to those who purchased already. If you want to make an offer, I’m ok with that, just realize that I may not be on everyday to accept immediately.
Blunotes

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class