Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Looking for dogs to finish/breeds in need
 DaSmoosh
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/21/2021 3:24:42 PM reply with quote send message to DaSmoosh Object to Post   

Hello! I'm smoosh!

I also posted this in the Alpha section, but this part of the forum appears to be more active.

I've been on and off SD since probably 2004/2005, but the account I still have access to is a rare breeds account and I can't really do much with it. All that to say, I'm on a new account, but I'm a pretty old face lol

ANYWAY. I still have all my starters in case I get a wild hair to source breed or something, but at the moment I'm just looking to help other kennels finish their dogs and maybe help a breed or two that needs some more activity. I can see some things have changed and I feel like that would be a good way for me to get familiar with everything again.

Anybody looking for some help finishing their pups? Any breeds need a little more life in their competition?
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/21/2021 10:51:56 PM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

Welcome back!
If you would be interested in dabbling in Mudis, Smooth Fox terriers, or Scottish terriers I have some pups that I have been sessioning for show that I wouldn’t mind parting with to someone who wanted to show.
I also have unsessioned pups for sale in other breeds that are show quality.
If interested feel free to drop a message.
 BlaznHot
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2021 4:18:37 AM reply with quote send message to BlaznHot Object to Post

I have a bunch of dogs & bitches that you're more than welcome to finish if you like! They're Australian Shepherds so they're pretty competitive at the moment but do let me know if you'd like to buy any happy :)

Happy to buy back after they're finished.
 Maverick Gun Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2021 4:39:15 PM reply with quote send message to Maverick Gun Dogs Object to Post

I'd LOVE to see a new face in Vizslas!
I have a few pups to get you started should you decide to try them.
I think I'm one of only two kennels currently breeding and showing V's. And they are at that great SOP point right now (high 98's) where they are close to reaching 100, but there is still a lot of work to be done to get there.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.