Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Reclaimable Alaskan Klee Kais?
 Equity Danes
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/13/2021 10:56:18 PM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post   

I was wondering if anyone had any AKKs in the 70+ range they could reclaim and sell to me? I would pay the reclaim fee(s). Please inbox me with links IF even possible.
 raincloudkennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/14/2021 12:02:29 AM reply with quote send message to raincloudkennel Object to Post

I wouldn't bother. The higher sop kennels don't share studs or sell, and myself and one other don't have good quality dogs. You are welcome to my dogs though.
 MoonKennels17
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/14/2021 11:59:19 AM reply with quote send message to MoonKennels17 Object to Post

Alaskan Klee kais are having a drama issue right now. Some High SOP kennels came back, which I thought was going to be great but they are "closed Kennels". There's a bunch of other drama but if you would like you are also welcome to my puppies. I thought the whole point was to work together to help the breed? I'll likely be getting out of the breed soon. I wanted one Gray and white champion but I can't win any points.
 Equity Danes
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/14/2021 1:32:11 PM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post

Thank you both, I'll pass on this breed. Looking at past posts and kennels, I guess there have been issues years ago as well in this breed.

Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2021 7:16:00 PM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

There were some for sale, but it was just trolling to give the breeders false hope. I'd stay away from this breed at that rate. They've ruined the works of the founders.
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2021 7:16:36 PM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

I mean in the 90s+, not that great of dogs but the trolling fact is just beyond me.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.