Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Leaving Some Accounts
 residential
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/20/2021 12:16:09 PM reply with quote send message to residential Object to Post   

Hi Guys.

I'm leaving SD within the next month, most likely. I have a family account and I'm not using four of the five accounts regularly. The bulk of my "free time" is now spent playing video games on the Switch and being a parent.

What I *am* doing is leaving all of the dogs in the accounts, so that the breeds (some are very rare) still have active studs. I really hate to leave the game but I'm really not getting a ton out of it at this point. If you are interested in any *bitches* in Residential2-5, please let me know. I will, however, be keeping enough that if I pick back up I'll be where I was when I left. All of the Shih Tzus are available except top SOP boys. Hate working with the colors.

Will not be getting rid of dogs in *this* account as I will probably keep it up as a single account, I'm very much enjoying the ECS.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.