Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Litter Glitch??
 Keaira
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/29/2021 12:13:00 PM reply with quote send message to Keaira Object to Post   

I've had two litters drop now where every puppy in the litter is listed twice, with a different color each time! The SOP shows the same, and one of the colors will be correct, but there will be a second of the puppy listed with a wrong color. Like so -

New Puppy #1 - Isabella and Tan
New Puppy #1 - Cream and Sable

Even if I name the puppy and move it to a kennel run, it stays messed up like this. Now it shows -

Keiara Dieter - Isabella and Tan
Keiara Dieter - Cream and Sable

He is actually Isabella and Tan... I've had TWO entire litters like this now. sad :(
 TR Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/29/2021 12:33:01 PM reply with quote send message to TR Kennels Object to Post

I have one due in about 4 hours, I will let you know if it is messed up.
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2021 3:15:48 PM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

It is due to a glitch in the game cause by certain source breeds.
I would recommend that you get rid of the source dogs or not breed from them again or it will mess up everything again.
This has happened in the past.
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/29/2021 4:21:44 PM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

Yep, it's affected my litters too. Some puppies are triple duplicates, some don't have a colour assigned either. This seems to happen when certain breeds are bred from source as well as server updates but I'm frustrated with these repeating issues (amongst all the others across the site) so after 13 years I won't be renewing my subscription once it's up.
 TR Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/29/2021 5:30:47 PM reply with quote send message to TR Kennels Object to Post

Mine turned out fine fortunately.
 Lap of Luxury
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2021 11:16:26 PM reply with quote send message to Lap of Luxury Object to Post

I had 4 litters drop within a few minutes of each after the reboot 2 days ago.
One litter was doubled up with identical twins but they all had colours assigned except one.
The SOP for the breed is in the mid 98's and there have been no source dogs used for years.
 Keaira
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2021 3:23:15 PM reply with quote send message to Keaira Object to Post

Can these glitched dogs be bred from, or should I FH everything? sad :(
 MoonKennels17
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/1/2021 11:18:54 AM reply with quote send message to MoonKennels17 Object to Post

This happened to me too! Same time with my cavalier litter. Got 14 puppies!! They looked like duplicates but were actually not. Just figured it was a glitch due to the system update or something like that.

Replies in this thread : 7

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.