Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : I need a male Beagle
 kats4me
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/21/2021 1:39:51 PM reply with quote send message to kats4me Object to Post   

I have all females and need a male to breed them to. I don`t care about age or anything. I either find a male or I will be out of Beagles when mine get to old to show.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/21/2021 5:15:47 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Try contacting other breeders who have males but have not listed them. There seem to be a fair number of Beagles around but none listed for stud.

Also you can try former breeders and ask if they have any nice boys they can reclaim from abandoned accounts.

Last option - you can get a new starter male but you will take a hit on quality.
 Lost Hill
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2021 8:06:51 PM reply with quote send message to Lost Hill Object to Post

I have a couple of lower SOP color studs that I put up

unfortunately I don't have any higher sop dogs
 kats4me
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/22/2021 6:21:21 PM reply with quote send message to kats4me Object to Post

I did contact another breeder but have not heard anything from him. I did breed my one female and I don`t mind takeing a hit on quality.
 kats4me
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/22/2021 6:22:31 PM reply with quote send message to kats4me Object to Post

Thank you Lost Hill for the studs.
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/23/2021 3:28:44 PM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

Kats4me, go to your reclaim dogs page.
You should be able to reclaim this male beagle that you sold as the kennel has been inactive for over 5 months.
https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=17631156
 kats4me
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/24/2021 11:58:12 AM reply with quote send message to kats4me Object to Post

How do I find the reclaim dogs on my page?
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/24/2021 12:45:21 PM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

Click “My account” under your kennel name in the top left. Scroll all the way down bottom right should be a box labeled “miscellaneous” and it will have a reclaim dog link.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.