.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 21
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : In Responce to Carolyn
 Partridge Place Kennel II
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/6/2022 12:20:45 PM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel II Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I am sorry if I have offended anyone by having more than one basic account. I only intended to have four, (Two were my Brother's and he quit)and their function is as a showing kennel for myself, and a Sessioning and Finishing kennel for others after a month. I did not mean any harm from it, and was just trying to enjoy a very fun and rewarding game. I appreciate that Carolyn did not point any fingers in her post. That gave me a much higher opinion of her and her kennel(s).
Kind Regards,
PPKS

-----
Last edited by Partridge Place Kennel II on 4/7/2022 9:54:46 PM
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2022 9:58:24 PM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel II Object to Post

Also, Dustmop has not sold me any dogs.
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2022 1:34:26 AM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

It's not offence you have caused. You have exploited a loophole to make multiple kennels to avoid paying to use the site, while a lot of players are paying to have larger kennels, access to breeding and other subscription benefits.

So regardless of the use of the kennels it is unfair for a basic player to have four kennels and you are circumventing the 5 dog limit by doing so.

I appreciate that not everyone can afford the subscription fee, and I am sorry if this is the case because I know what that's like but having multiple kennels is simply not fair.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2022 6:03:03 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Partridge Place Kennel II
It is possible that Dustmop sold you dogs. They have a Family account, which allows them to have up to 5 Standard kennels, one of which you may have purchased a dog from.
 Partridge Place Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2022 8:32:29 AM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel Object to Post

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Partridge Place Kennel on 4/8/2022 2:37:37 PM
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2022 8:37:29 AM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel II Object to Post

Also, my family is NOT in the position to pay $150(Family account) a year for a game. I know this is annoying to the people who have the extra cash, but we just can't afford it.

What are Dustmop's other kennels.

-----
Last edited by Partridge Place Kennel II on 4/8/2022 8:37:53 AM
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2022 9:48:57 AM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

Also, my family is NOT in the position to pay $150(Family account) a year for a game. I know this is annoying to the people who have the extra cash, but we just can't afford it.

What are Dustmop's other kennels.

-----
Last edited by Partridge Place Kennel II on 4/8/2022 8:37:53 AM

If you can't afford it the solution is not to cheat. I cannot see why you would need a family subscription if you were to consolidate your kennels into one subscribed kennel which would not cost $150. If you were to subscribe you could still retain one Basic Kennel for showing or sessioning. Running a minimum of four basic kennels isn't "annoying" it is breaking the rules.

Also Comet Poodles quote from you about Dustmop is on this thread.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2022 10:59:41 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Partridge Place Kennel
Ok, I have looked everywhere for the post Comet Poodles quoted from, and can not find it. Until I have seen that post I have nothing more to say on the issue.
As Pembroke said, I am quoting you.

I do not know what other kennels Dustmop operates and that is beside the point.
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2022 2:23:26 PM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel II Object to Post

Sorry, I was referring to the wrong kennel. Apologies Comet Poodles. Pembroke Pixie did update their post and included a link. I looked at it and I am completely in the wrong. So what should I do? FH good quality animals and give up my work? I was unaware that this was not legal when I made PPKS and PPKS2. My younger brother of course had to play and have two kennels too, and he made MHI and MHI2. He gave them to me because he did not like to play with them at all. So I'm stuck. I feel like all I do here is cause trouble and mess up and break rules and make everyone mad. It makes me want to quit. If you guys want me to leave I will do so.

-----
Last edited by Partridge Place Kennel II on 4/8/2022 2:23:51 PM
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2022 2:43:45 PM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

The simple solution is to pick your favorite dogs and transfer them to one kennel that you run as your only kennel.
It is just a matter of time until admin blocks all the kennels if multiple basics are being used so they will be lost then anyways. Sell or forever home, or just leave ‘em if you want as your extra accounts will be considered inactive once you stop logging into them. But this way at least you will get to chose the dogs you keep and you can continue to show and work on your dogs.
I’m sure everyone will be happy to have you continue playing if you are compliant with the one basic kennel rule.
Best of luck!
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2022 3:04:11 PM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel II Object to Post

ok
 Dustmop Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2022 4:07:46 PM reply with quote send message to Dustmop Kennels Object to Post

I have a multi family account of TEN kennels, which costs me a small fortune. I haven't sold to you from this kennel but you have purchased from others and I bought dogs from you. You have also used some of my studs.

You could offer any dogs you bought back to their original breeders explaining the problem and see if they are willing to take them back.

-----
Last edited by Dustmop Kennels on 4/8/2022 4:48:32 PM
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2022 4:46:35 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

No-one is asking you to leave. Just follow the rules as best you can.

95% of the players never check the forums or really care what fellow platers are doing. They just play the game their way and sign out everyday.

Will
 Vespertinus
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2022 6:14:31 PM reply with quote send message to Vespertinus Object to Post

Well, it is ridiculous you are crying over someone's multiaccount.

You better spend that energy on developing the game, cause it's getting more and more boring.
Also the lack of graphics for many breeds.
Those are the issues, not someone who doesn't pay for BASICS stuff.
Having regular account here it is pointless. Actually I can't believe in myself that I pay so much money for it...
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2022 9:00:36 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

PPKII

What are your different kennels and breeds? Maybe people in those breeds could take a look at your dogs and maybe offer to buy some of them... I for one do not want you to leave.
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2022 10:52:33 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

Is this kennel selling dogs back and forth and overpricing them to move money into their kennel? That would bother me. But if it’s a basic kennel which you can’t breed or do much with, which is why I pay for mine, so I can breed. I’m not sure I’m seeing what the issue is. I had a family account, but gave up 4 to keep and pay for one. So if I log into and use any of my other kennels which are now set at basic, then I would be wrong as well? Just trying to understand the issue.
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/9/2022 4:34:40 AM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

Imperial Afghans - you're only allowed one basic account regardless of how many paid accounts you have or had so if you now have 4 basics that you're using, then yes, you are breaking the rules.
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/9/2022 7:29:05 AM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

No I haven’t used them. I did pay to reopen one just long enough to disperse some funds for a couple specialty shows, (not even in my own breed lol) but have no dogs in any of them.
 Maple Hill Ibizans II
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2022 8:49:57 AM reply with quote send message to Maple Hill Ibizans II Object to Post

I am putting almost everything I have for sale

Breeds
Borzoi
Alaskan Malamute
Keeshond
Mudi
Belgian Tervuren
Collie

Here are the Links to all my kennels

Partridge Place Kennel
https://www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Partridge+Place+Kennel
https://www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Partridge+Place+Kennel+II
Maple Hill Ibizans
https://www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Maple+Hill+Ibizans
Maple Hill Ibizans II
https://www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Maple+Hill+Ibizans+II

Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2022 8:51:54 AM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel II Object to Post

posted by Vespertinus
Well, it is ridiculous you are crying over someone's multiaccount.

You better spend that energy on developing the game, cause it's getting more and more boring.
Also the lack of graphics for many breeds.
Those are the issues, not someone who doesn't pay for BASICS stuff.
Having regular account here it is pointless. Actually I can't believe in myself that I pay so much money for it...

haha.

i will make a more fun game suggestions post.
 Maple Hill Ibizans
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2022 8:35:05 AM reply with quote send message to Maple Hill Ibizans Object to Post

Just a heads up, I gave Maple Hill Ibizans to my mom. She now owns it.

Replies in this thread : 21
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.