Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : What Breed of Dog are You? - Game Attempt #1
 Partridge Place Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/16/2022 12:50:05 PM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel Object to Post   

If you were a Dog, what breed would you be?
For me, it's no contest. I'm an Ibizan Hound.
Comment your breed below!
What Breed of Dog are You? - Game Attempt #1
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Meadowly
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/18/2022 9:25:44 PM reply with quote send message to Meadowly Object to Post

While I'd love to say I would be my favorite breed, the Afghan hound... I don't think I have quite the same attitude as the so-called "King of Dogs!" So I think instead I would be an Italian greyhound- smaller and a bit more sensitive lol.
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2022 12:17:45 AM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

Meadowly, I agree. After living with Afghans for many years I know that even though I am as stubborn and independent as they are, I am not as beautiful and graceful. So take their more difficult traits and add them to a Pug and there I am! A Pughan Hound.

Seriously though, I don't really know. I will think about it.

PS Meadowly, have you had AH in RL?
 Silver Ring Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2022 9:13:43 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Ring Kennel Object to Post

Probably a Chihuahua. Edgy, unpredictable, difficult to read, can be antisocial but really get attached to a certain few. Adorable happy :)
 Bobs Borzois
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2022 6:27:18 PM reply with quote send message to Bobs Borzois Object to Post

I would be a German Shepherd, I think.
Robert

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.