Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Moving dogs from one kennel to another.
 Carolyn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/20/2022 10:20:32 AM reply with quote send message to Carolyn Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I know the limit of dogs that can be moved from one of your kennels to another of your kennels. My question is…
How many of you have had issues moving that number of dogs?
ie, not ending up being able to move more than one or two.

I’m planning to do my source breeding from one kennel now, not the two as I am currently doing. I have more room in one of the kennels. I am also offering only $1 as I don’t need money in either kennel.
C

-----
Last edited by Carolyn on 4/20/2022 10:21:58 AM
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/20/2022 10:36:15 AM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

https://www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=1219853
I know there’s a glitch with purchasing dogs in general, see link above. I don’t know if that’s the issue you ran. I think a user or two solved the problem by placing the dogs on auto verses approval. Don’t know if that will help?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/20/2022 12:27:33 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I confess, I've done a lot of swapping dogs lately - too many projects, too many dogs, too many kennels, and never enough space and time.

Anyway, I don't think I've ever run into any unexpected issues. I usually make a note of where I have room and who I want to go where.

For convenience I usually just put them for sale, no approval (thus less switching from one account to another). Since these are usually low SOP project dogs I don't worry unduly about someone else snagging them while I switch to the receiving account and it's never happened so far.

Good luck!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.