Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Weemerayners
 Silverstallions
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/31/2022 11:06:36 AM reply with quote send message to Silverstallions Object to Post   

DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2022 12:09:55 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

Should I assume you mean WEIMERANERS?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/1/2022 10:30:39 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Did you have a question Silver?

Ask and I'll try to help . . .
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/1/2022 10:32:50 PM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

I think they are just advertising their dogs for sale it looks like the kennels closing everything is for sale.
 Silverstallions
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2022 1:07:19 AM reply with quote send message to Silverstallions Object to Post

posted by DoggyPanache
Should I assume you mean WEIMERANERS?
No, Weimaraners.

Silverstallions
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2022 1:08:56 AM reply with quote send message to Silverstallions Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio
Did you have a question Silver?

Ask and I'll try to help . . .

Thank you, but Detroit is right. Just advertising the Weims I have for sale.

DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/7/2022 11:13:36 AM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

You got me. As soon as I posted it I realize I had made a mistake so put my tail between my legs and ran.
 Silverstallions
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2022 7:34:06 PM reply with quote send message to Silverstallions Object to Post

lol honestly how I spelled the post is how I pronounced the breed name for like 20 years… eek

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.