Search

.com Forum · Alaskan Malamute

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Players need to put more dogs up for sale and breeding
 Kimoko
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/1/2022 3:00:24 PM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post   

Y'all sure don't make things easy for people to start playing the game. So few dogs listed for sale and quite literally zero adult dogs. You don't need to sell your best dogs, but surely you have adults you can list for sale. With so few people in this breed, it is very difficult to get started, or restarted in my case.
 .LYNX
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/1/2022 4:48:22 PM reply with quote send message to .LYNX Object to Post

Just message people.

Some breeds have so few sales that there is no point in putting dogs up for sale, especially adults because you have to wait and wait for a possible sale all the while that adult is taking up space in your kennel you might need.

99% of the time, people get back to you with an adult or puppy to session if you are pleasant about it.
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/1/2022 5:18:25 PM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

LYNX is correct, your best bet is to message people. I always put pups up for sale from my litters but it’s not uncommon for me to forever home the whole lot of them at 14 days. Not nearly as active as it used to be but still plenty of players. Many just don’t really buy very many new dogs if they are already established in the breed. I have found though in joining new breeds that most people are very happy to help you get started if you ask nicely!
I know I usually don’t have any adults for sale, but if someone asks and I have a breeding lady available I would be happy to sell her to help out. Some breeds I don’t have any breeding age to spare but if that’s the case I will always try offer a current pup or one from the next litter.

Are you only interested in malamutes? I do not have any of them in any of my kennels, but I do have many other breeds in my various family accounts and if you are interested in any of them I would be happy to try and help.
 Kimoko
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/1/2022 10:38:07 PM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post

Yes I am just doing mals right now. I did get some dogs from my RL friend and fellow player. Thanks for all the replies

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.