Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : another issue, breed button doesn't always work
 Kimoko
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/2/2022 11:19:12 AM reply with quote send message to Kimoko Object to Post   

Second time this has happened since I rejoined the game a few days ago. Click on breed, find a listed stud, click breed again. Nothing. No drop down box asking if I am sure, no breeding takes place. Bitch is old enough and has never been bred before. Makes no sense to me. It's like it works sometimes then not other times. I did choose a stud listed to use and even tried others. Is this a glitch?
 RoughDiamondKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2022 11:58:24 AM reply with quote send message to RoughDiamondKennel Object to Post

I’ve noticed that sometimes a gal will have her breed button show up a a few hours before she can actually breed- same with males showing up on your breed list at 29 days when they actually can’t breed till 30? If it’s one of those two things I think it’s just a glitch, and should correct one the gal is actually ready or the boys 30 days.
 Sunwing
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2022 1:19:52 PM reply with quote send message to Sunwing Object to Post

Not sure how old the bitch is exactly, but the FAQ help thing says if you own the dog and bitch you can breed as early as 30 days.

But if you're breeding to a stud dog you don't own, your female has to be 31 days.

Dont know if that helps!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.