Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Breed Revival!
 sunshine creek kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/29/2022 9:05:58 AM reply with quote send message to sunshine creek kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Good Morning Everyone! after nearly 10 years in the game i have recently decided to take the leap and upgrade my accounts. yay! i have had multiple accounts in the past, but currently am in aussies with one. but this account i am starting a project!
i am working on my first breed revival! i am working on getting started in standard schnauzers! since it looks like there are no dogs in the breed or active breed kennels, i know this is going to take alot of work. but i am up for the challenge!

any tip and tricks would be greatly appreciated!

-----
Last edited by sunshine creek kennels on 12/29/2022 9:06:34 AM
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/29/2022 9:44:31 AM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

Make sure you have the old rating system on- it will show the more subtle sop differences that is helpful for source building.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/29/2022 12:16:41 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Remind me again how to do that
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/29/2022 6:57:19 PM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

Go to your account then account settings! It’s listed there.
https://www.showdog.com/users/settings.aspx
 PixelPups
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/29/2022 7:28:03 PM reply with quote send message to PixelPups Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yes, go to My Account, then Account Settings. Turn "Old Ratings" to "on". THEN you have to log out of the kennel and log back in for it to show both old and new ratings.

The old ratings are very useful when there are red, orange, yellow and green numbers in the "new" ratings. Eventually the new ratings show better detail but it takes awhile.

-----
Last edited by PixelPups on 12/29/2022 7:31:39 PM
 Sora Una
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/29/2022 8:02:30 PM reply with quote send message to Sora Una Object to Post

i'll be glad to help with the revival

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.