.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Collies need help!
 tiamerou
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/1/2023 1:48:14 AM reply with quote send message to tiamerou Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

All the users haven't been on for a whole year!

-----
Last edited by tiamerou on 1/1/2023 1:48:42 AM
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/1/2023 3:36:03 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolfsister on 1/1/2023 3:36:47 AM
 Wyredogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/1/2023 4:39:17 AM reply with quote send message to Wyredogs Object to Post

Indeed!
None have played since 2022!
Yesterday.
Some of these players played yesterday.
 Fairy Tail kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2023 6:43:23 AM reply with quote send message to Fairy Tail kennel Object to Post

i'm session up a collie from brodie, my cousin has one or two i believe
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2023 6:46:12 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

yeah, i have 2 collies sessions up right now almost there geez cousin couldn't just say it had to messaged me
 Sunwing
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/1/2023 7:56:54 AM reply with quote send message to Sunwing Object to Post

Thats hilarious I didn't realize this was a joke at first XD (altho real talk some more source breeders would be great lol, it's almost impossible to find dogs not related to Islay or Newme)
 Dark River
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/2/2023 3:30:02 PM reply with quote send message to Dark River Object to Post

Hahahaha I login everyday.
 Dark River
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/2/2023 3:36:32 PM reply with quote send message to Dark River Object to Post

posted by Sunwing
Thats hilarious I didn't realize this was a joke at first XD (altho real talk some more source breeders would be great lol, it's almost impossible to find dogs not related to Islay or Newme)
Newme shows my dogs, they've done so well with them. Islay got their dogs from me, as did Bodie. Search in the pedigrees, you'll find my lines laugh :D

Before I had to have surgery I held top rank for quite a long time. Getting back there.
 Sunwing
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/2/2023 5:32:44 PM reply with quote send message to Sunwing Object to Post

Yeah, and even behind your line are a bunch of other lines, so they've all become sorta connected. Tam Lin and No Darkside are just the most common names you'll see in almost every pedigree currently lol. But I do feel like the diversity has dwindled a little bit. Def not as much as some other breeds thankfully!
 Dark River
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/2/2023 7:16:02 PM reply with quote send message to Dark River Object to Post

posted by Sunwing
Yeah, and even behind your line are a bunch of other lines, so they've all become sorta connected. Tam Lin and No Darkside are just the most common names you'll see in almost every pedigree currently lol. But I do feel like the diversity has dwindled a little bit. Def not as much as some other breeds thankfully!
Yep, I got Esan and Blu Moon behind mine!<3
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2023 1:54:04 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

laugh :D laugh :D I was so confused at first, but now I get the joke happy :) lol.

Jonathan

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.