Search

.com Forum · Lagotto Romagnolo

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : New(?) Breed High SOP, and Colour results!
 Sylence
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/5/2011 9:46:00 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post   

Not sure if anyone has anything higher than a 62.00, so I'll be adding this girl to the High SOP List website until someone lets me know a higher one, so here's the current highest in my kennel.
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10748877
A white & brown female with a 62.0% on the new table, 95.6% on the old table. A bit high on coat, but I have a few studs in my trait program which might work for her next month. Wish I could breed her NOW dangit, lol!! laugh :D

In the colour department, I've been working with Orange and Browns and have both up to top SOP standards. Here is my newest Orange puppy:
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10748888
61.95% new table, 95.4% old table. She's out of a 59.15 orange bitch and by a 60.45 brown roan stud.

And for Browns, I'm happy to welcome this little guy, full brother to the above orange bitch:
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10748887
He has a 60.35% on the new table, and a flat 95% on the old. He'll of course be listed for open use on the stud board as soon as he is of age.

Both he and his orange sister will be hitting the show ring by day 12, so keep an eye open for them both!

I'll also be listing some orange and brown puppies for sale if you need a boost with your own colour breeding programs.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.