Search

.com Forum · Lagotto Romagnolo

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Starting in Lagottos, Need Some Nice Dogs!
 Rosemary n Thyme
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/18/2011 11:52:53 AM reply with quote send message to Rosemary n Thyme Object to Post   

If I could get a couple of nice Lagottos for $100 that would be great.happy :) Preferbly a 93 or higher SOP, but 92 and up are okay to.razz :p

Watch out Liam.razz :p

Claire<333
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2011 6:20:25 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

Pfft, Claire. razz :p You dont worry me. Welcome to the breed. wink ;)

I do have some bitches for sale tho. Check out the sale board or my kennel page. Theres some 92's and 93's listed, as well as some males. Some have sessions and can be shown or just used for brood.

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Sylence

Liam
 Rosemary n Thyme
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2011 9:11:55 AM reply with quote send message to Rosemary n Thyme Object to Post

Haha, I saw that most of yours were on approval, and that some have Brenna in the call name, so I wondered if you were saving them all.razz :p I will take a look at em.happy :) I got a 93.4 from.. Kennel Amadeus.. So I am going to session him and see what the competition is like.wink ;)

Thanks Liam happy :)

Claire
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2011 4:00:34 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

No worries on the approval thing, I just dont want them going to basics. I'd rather keep them than sell to a basic that will just abandon them. wink ;)

As for the ones with Brenna, Ill change those. I had 4 on hold for her to pick from and she picked the one she wanted.

If you ever need/want more, don't be afraid of the Approval thing. wink ;)

Liam
 Blue Ridge Farms
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2011 8:58:08 AM reply with quote send message to Blue Ridge Farms Object to Post

Okay, no problem.razz :p

Claire
 Rosemary n Thyme
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2011 9:01:56 AM reply with quote send message to Rosemary n Thyme Object to Post

By the way, did you know that one or two of you dogs actually have a pretty high SOP if you find out what they would have with full SS? Like Johnny Tsunami is a 93.7...
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2011 4:36:05 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

Yeah I manually put the SOP in with 20 SS on some dogs. In a couple of my other kennels I put both "true" and "showshine" SOP on their call names since Im just starting. SS is easy enough to raise in litters from poor SS broods, so I dont much worry about it either way.

But right now my main interest is thinning out so I can work on colors, so I dont keep going over my 30 dog limit. lol! I was over it 6 days in a row. Would go over, sell a few to be under the limit, then the next day some keeper pups would settle and I'd be right back over the limit. laugh :D Evil little circle!

Liam

Replies in this thread : 6

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.