Search

.com Forum · Lagotto Romagnolo

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : NICE! Oakenridge's 94.1 bitch
 Sylence
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/5/2011 1:15:15 AM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post   

Congrats on Queen's 5 point major in the Jupiter show. laugh :D She might soon be taking the BiB away from her dear old dad!! I'm excited about this!! Cant wait to see her in more shows!! WOO!

Liam
 Oakenridge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2011 9:54:53 AM reply with quote send message to Oakenridge Kennels Object to Post

Yay - but she's gonna have litter the day she finishes although she will be back in action asap after that!

If anyone who has a dog that is over 92.8 in SOP and is pref not a son of Sylence's Picard (I'd like to try to lower the COI) although not essential let me know! I need a great dog for this bitch and I'm prepared to wait!

Thanks

Kat
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
2/8/2011 6:56:49 AM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

Well huge congrats, she finished today. laugh :D Can't WAIT to see her puppies!! She might top the SOP with some of her pups. shocked 8O

Only male I have that might even be remotely considered is a percentage relation to Queen. His dam and Queens sire are half-siblings; both are by CN* Enter Sylence but have different mothers. I'm not sure how high that would take the COI on Queen's pups.

Johnny Tsunami is 16 days old at the moment. 93.5% SOP. Brown Roan, 31 gen, 0.00% COI on him.
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10279294

Liam

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.