Search

.com Forum · Puli

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Wouldn't you just know it....
 Tarnished Halo
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/28/2009 1:24:12 PM reply with quote send message to Tarnished Halo Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

My second 94 settled today.

Of course it'd be a girl, too...but she's higher than my first one. >.<
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=8207341

I think the computer program hates me.

Either way, you can be sure to see her in the ring once she's sessioned. ^.^
 Pukka Puppies
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2009 9:04:52 AM reply with quote send message to Pukka Puppies Object to Post

It is not fond of me either! wink ;)

Good luck with your new girl, hope she does well for you! happy :)

Pukka Puppies
 Tarnished Halo
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2009 1:00:48 PM reply with quote send message to Tarnished Halo Object to Post

Speaking of the computer program hating me...Apparently, I had 11 girls pregnant at the same time so I lost a litter. While I'd normally understand, I'm confused as to why I lost that particular litter.

I was under the impression, since it was the way it'd always worked the few times I've gone overboard and bred more than 10 girls at a time, that the last female to become pregnant was the one that lost her litter.

Instead.
One of my girls that was due today, the only one I'd bred to an outside stud I noticed, lost her litter while the 5 girls I bred yesterday still have theirs.

Should I email Jeff for a second opinion?
 Huntsmen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2009 3:34:33 PM reply with quote send message to Huntsmen Kennels Object to Post

I had always thought that the litter that took you over the 10 limit was the one you lost. Sorry to hear that.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.