Search

.com Forum · Puli

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : New Puli Breeder!
 moonlitepaws
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/27/2009 8:24:52 PM reply with quote send message to moonlitepaws Object to Post   

Hello Everyone!!

Just thought that I would say hello to everyone and hopefully see all of you around the ring! Thanks to Pukka Puppies and Calufrax for the great dogs!

Have a Great Day

MLP
 Pukka Puppies
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2009 9:03:54 AM reply with quote send message to Pukka Puppies Object to Post

Hi MLP and welcome to Pulik!

I hope that you enjoy being in the breed. happy :)

Pukka Puppies
 moonlitepaws
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2009 10:34:17 PM reply with quote send message to moonlitepaws Object to Post

Thanks
 Huntsmen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2009 3:32:32 PM reply with quote send message to Huntsmen Kennels Object to Post

A BIG Puli Welcome. Always pleased to see new kennels interested in my favorite breed on SD happy :)
 Tarnished Halo
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2009 11:37:25 PM reply with quote send message to Tarnished Halo Object to Post

Welcome (a little late) to the breed!
 moonlitepaws
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2009 10:33:56 AM reply with quote send message to moonlitepaws Object to Post

Thank you!

I have friends that have 8 Pulis and they are all white ones! Sometimes I dog sit for them and they are so sweet and silly.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.