Search

.com Forum · Bergamasco

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Want Berg w/17+ SS
 stdpoodle
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/22/2007 1:16:15 PM reply with quote send message to stdpoodle Object to Post   

Hi,

I just got back from college and plan to renew my standard subscription in about a month or so - and rather than trying to get back into Standard Poodles I have decided to help-out a 'young' breed.

I am looking for any dog/bitch with show shine of 17 or higher, and am willing to pay $500+, depending on other stats. I will be sessioning/showing right away, and will breed once I upgrade.

Thanks for any leads,

Stdpoodle / Jillian
 pinemarten606
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2007 6:03:38 PM reply with quote send message to pinemarten606 Object to Post

The breed is barely in it's first generation, so what I think you're looking for won't be around for quite a while.
 stdpoodle
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2007 8:07:21 PM reply with quote send message to stdpoodle Object to Post

I'm looking for source dogs... I'm sure I won't find them - and they probably won't exist - for a while, but I doubt they'll turn-up in later generations for a very long time happy :)

-Jillian

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.