Search

.com Forum · Canaan Dog

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : List of kennels/studs
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/2/2014 11:58:19 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Leotyde Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/3/2014 9:26:19 AM reply with quote send message to Leotyde Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Kadima - 2 studs

Pretty low stats but nice mixed pedigree.
 Leotyde Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/3/2014 9:34:08 AM reply with quote send message to Leotyde Kennels Object to Post

Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2014 2:14:55 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Wasn't sure if they were still active. I'll shoot them a message. Just out of curiosity, how are you finding the inactive kennels? I'm about to the point of going through the whole user list. lol

ETA: I see you answered my question in another post. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 8/3/2014 2:16:17 PM
 Leotyde Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/3/2014 2:33:48 PM reply with quote send message to Leotyde Kennels Object to Post

They seem quite active. They have several litters due on 8/3 and most of those studs were born recently. Hopefully they can put up some guys for you all.

And yes, top dog lists, pedigrees.

-----
Last edited by Leotyde Kennels on 8/3/2014 2:39:31 PM
 Leotyde Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/3/2014 2:51:26 PM reply with quote send message to Leotyde Kennels Object to Post

Leotyde Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/3/2014 2:52:23 PM reply with quote send message to Leotyde Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Rufyanfuel
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Simonside+Canaans

Another kennel with studs not listed (Last Visit: 8/2/2014)
eta found another by the same owner

-----
Last edited by Leotyde Kennels on 8/3/2014 2:53:41 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2014 5:19:37 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I messaged Simonside, and just messaged the other two. Can't thank you enough Leo! All of the top dogs I looked at didn't lead me to active kennels. laugh :D
 Leotyde Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/3/2014 5:42:30 PM reply with quote send message to Leotyde Kennels Object to Post

Not a problem. I'll keep digging although I think I've exhausted the top breeders too.
 Leotyde Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/3/2014 5:44:02 PM reply with quote send message to Leotyde Kennels Object to Post

Spoke too soon, lol

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Kdogs - 1 stud

Sorry for the multiple posts, might be easier to just sort them out in your first post.
 Campbell Love
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2014 10:15:35 PM reply with quote send message to Campbell Love Object to Post

This list is awesome...I was only able to find some of the same ones you have already listed. The Pwllgwyn kennel seems to be active because I've noticed they frequently have litters, but none go up for sale or stud...Maybe they don't know that there are other active people in the breed now.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2014 1:56:48 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Great idea Leo. happy :)
 top dog the k9 place
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2014 2:33:50 PM reply with quote send message to top dog the k9 place Object to Post

Hey ya'll, it's nice to see new faces in the breed. I gave up the game for a few months because I was the only active breeder of show quality dogs in both my breeds for a while, and of course that's never fun. But I'm trying to get back on my feet, all the studs I have available are up for $25/no approval, and I just put some puppies up for sale. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys.

happy :)
Heather
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2014 3:13:53 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Glad you came back! Shaking My Confidence gave me some nice pups to start with. happy :) I've got some old girls that I'm hoping live long enough to throw their puppies! laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.