Search

.com Forum · Canaan Dog

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Returning to the breed
 Ktrenal
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/16/2014 2:17:21 PM reply with quote send message to Ktrenal Object to Post   

I played this game back in 2005, breeding Canaan Dogs, and have now returned. I'd very much like to get back into this breed if I can. Would anybody be able to sell/loan me a few broods to get started with?
 Campbell Love
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2014 9:20:11 PM reply with quote send message to Campbell Love Object to Post

I don't have and broodies that I can spare ( I only have 1) bc I've mostly been working on source breeding, but this breed is starting to become more active with a few breeders getting on board. I'm waiting for a litter to drop and I can let you know what I have when that happens. I'm sure someone else will get back to you with a better offer happy :) Good luck and I hope you rejoin the Canaans
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2014 9:35:42 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Welcome back! My girls are 8 days old, and their mothers have been FH'd. I would check with www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=top+dog+the+k9+place for a broodie. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.