.com Forum · Bearded Collie

Replies in this thread : 108
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Let's Talk Beardies!
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/5/2015 4:21:33 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post   

this post has been edited 12 time(s)

Let's use this thread to keep everyone updated on what's happening with our breed.

Feel free to drop by and join in with:
- New High SOPs
- New Studs up
- Show Achievements
- Breeding Achievements
- Trait or Colour Breeding Projects
- Merit Awards
- Group/Show placements
- And any other good old’ random news!

Current Ranked Kennels as of 3/17/15
Almost Heaven
Wicked Kisses
Amoroso
Capri Kennels
Chiens D*Extérieur
Black Ankle Creek Kennels
WildwingSuz
HSKennel
Double Diamond Kennel
Manhattan Sovereign

Other Beardie breeders
Herori
Lyonnesse
NightWatchKennels
SmokeJumper Kennel
Tabriz
Westlea

MIA Beardie breeders
Badger Fields
BeardieBunch ll
BluMonday2
DixieLane II
Snow Angels
Rhoslyn Kennels
wiki568568

BEARDED COLLIES ARE CURRENTLY #29 ON THE BREED LIST!

-----
Last edited by Almost Heaven on 2/22/2015 9:49:56 PM

-----
Last edited by Almost Heaven on 3/17/2015 11:00:57 AM
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2015 4:37:55 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I have been using messaging to pass on a lot of this info so some of you may have already seen this, but sharing for those who haven't
Highest SOP-
AH Angel On My Shoulder
92.00 SOP (92.35 adjusted for 9.3 SS)
16 days old, not showing yet.

New Studs-
Westlea Last Hurrah - 91.55 SOP
CH AH Lets Start Again - 91.00 SOP

New Champions-
CH AH Lets Start Again 1/3/15
GCH Wildwing Bad Moon Rising 1/3/15

I have 2 pups up for sale, both 1 day old bitches. 90.80 and 90.90, nice blend of Westlea, Black Ankle Creek and HSKennel lines.

-----
Last edited by Almost Heaven on 1/5/2015 4:38:40 PM

-----
Last edited by Almost Heaven on 1/5/2015 4:45:35 PM
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2015 9:52:37 AM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

My first "bred by" Champion since returning! After a 10 year gap, I am proud to introduce the newest Almost Heaven Champion Bearded Collie...

CH AH Paint By Number aka Patty Cake! www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13656391
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2015 10:53:17 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Yay! I am so glad someone started this up for us...hoping to recruit new breeders in the future to join the beardies!

I'm fairly new to the breed after a two-year hiatus from SD. I decided I wanted to do Beardies since I am planning to own one in the near future in RL. Everyone welcomed me and was eager to help me out happy :)

I bought a bitch from WildWingSuz that I showed and got her GCH on her, so I was pretty happy with that. Now I'm eagerly awaiting some babies.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13491559

My first beardie litter whelped last night and I am looking forward to showing this girl, a 90.95.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13707297

I also placed a bitch up for sale from the same litter, a 90.7, if anyone is interested.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13707298

Looking forward to having an active forum!
Taylor
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2015 1:30:42 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Bearded Collies are now #62 on the breed list! WTG! Let's recruit and see if we can get them into the top 50!
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2015 1:45:00 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

CH AH Lets Start Again www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13631717 took Group 4 last night!

Barney is a great all around dog bred by wildwingsuz! I am very happy to have him as part of my kennel.
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2015 1:52:37 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Todays News:

Bearded Collies are now #54 on the breed list!

There is a Bearded Collie on the current top 50 Herding Dogs! CH AH Lets Start Again at #50!
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2015 1:59:51 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

YEAH!! Let's all welcome back BluMonday2 and all their wonderful STUDS! Looking forward to seeing some new faces in the ring!
 Black Ankle Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2015 4:59:28 PM reply with quote send message to Black Ankle Creek Kennels Object to Post

Have lots of pups in the high 90 to low 91 sop range if any one is interested. These are the pups that aren't named. If you see one you want offer 25.00 and it's yours. Highest I have bred so far is a 91.8.
 Tabriz
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2015 8:36:05 PM reply with quote send message to Tabriz Object to Post

Hi guys, I just added a Beardie to my kennel while I figure out what the heck I want to do. I had a few wayyy back in the day and liked them.

I will drop in to say hello and update as I get going happy :)
 Capri Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2015 1:26:56 PM reply with quote send message to Capri Kennels Object to Post

Hi all,
I just added a beardie bitch to this new kennel. If anyone has a nice show quality puppy they want to sell, let me know.
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2015 2:04:18 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

I might be willing to sell Misty www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13704523 or Luna www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13672510.

OR I have 3 litters coming up this weekend.

Also have you checked out BAC's pups for sale? They are taking offers of $25 on unnamed pups and have a few 91+ pups (boys and girls) www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Black+Ankle+Creek+Kennels

Good luck and welcome to Beardies! Happy to have you here.
 PPKeeshond
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2015 2:23:57 PM reply with quote send message to PPKeeshond Object to Post

Hi there,

Almost Heaven invited me here to check in happy :) I am just playing as a basic for now since I have two other premiums (Amoroso and Vivente) and don't have much time as it is for more lol. But, I am enjoying this breed with the one girl I have so far. She has picked up 3 4-point majors in the past 3 nights, so she will be done soon! If anyone (Almost Heaven or otherwise, if that is alright) would like her for breeding purposes, let me know because I know that would be better than sitting in a Basic kennel later on. Also, if anyone has extra puppies that are finishable, let me know happy :) Consider me an extra resource for finishing pups!

Em
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2015 6:45:38 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Welcome everyone!

I have two pups for sale right now, a 90.7 bitch:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13707298

And a 90.85 male:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13717807

I do have a 90.9 male that I was going to keep for myself as a stud once he is old enough, but I would consider selling him if someone is interested in showing him.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13707295

Glad to see some new interest in the beardies!
Taylor

Capri Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2015 8:17:21 PM reply with quote send message to Capri Kennels Object to Post

I'm sessioning the girl I have for showing, so she'll be in the ring soon. Taking it slowly in this kennel as it's just opened and don't want to go into debt, but I'm looking forward to being a part of this friendly breed.
 WildwingSuz
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2015 8:48:54 PM reply with quote send message to WildwingSuz Object to Post

I seem to have sold all my best dogs, so I have nothing to brag about right now except that I'm really happy they're doing well for everyone who bought them happy :)
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2015 1:08:49 AM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

This is PPKeeshond from one of my premium accounts...surprise! After talking with Almost Heaven, I've decided to clear out one of my breeds that I've been getting a bit bored with and adding Beardies happy :) I'll switch my bitch over once she's finished, but if anyone else has some extra stock, let me know!
 WildwingSuz
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2015 9:12:36 AM reply with quote send message to WildwingSuz Object to Post

I have pups for sale, and a breeding on the way. I was just waiting for one of my bitches to finish before breeding her, and I have really high hopes for this litter happy :)
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2015 9:56:56 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Looking forward to it Wildwing!

I have one more pup up for sale that whelped tonight. 91.15 SOP male.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13735417

I also got my highest SOP to date out of that same litter! Excited to session him up and get him shown.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13735414
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2015 11:21:06 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Very nice, I really like his name.
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2015 2:51:22 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Now that everyone has had a opportunity to breed a few litters, the stud fee for Chance has been changed. He is still available to stud, I just didnt want him to father the entire generation. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 108
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.