.com Forum · Bearded Collie

Replies in this thread : 108
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/4/2015 8:19:22 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

I'll take a look, Taylor! I hope this means you are still with us happy :)

My 93.10 boy is up for stud now ($50), along with his brother that I kept ($25 until finished). www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13995101

Em
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2015 4:35:35 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Just put a bunch of quality pups up for sale. Some already have sessions on them. Up to 92.45 (I put the SOP in the call name to make it easier)
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/22/2015 7:25:09 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

A small brag, since it's been rather quiet around here happy :) My girl, CH Amoroso Look At Me, earned her Bronze Dam award! Also, I just realized that she is just 2 stinking points away from her GCH, so I entered her in some shows lol.

I have really enjoyed working with this breed, especially with the addition of the Picardy pics now! I do realize now that Browns (and Br&Ws) are pretty much nonexistent. Does anyone have any stock? I have a soft spot for color breeding.

Em
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2015 3:00:26 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Congrats Amoroso! Merit Dam is a wonderful achievement!

Sorry I have been MIA but my computer died and I was barely able to keep up with show entries for 5 kennels using only my phone. sad :(

Anyway I got my new computer finally and am ready to get back into the swing of it. 2 things...

1) I was really sad to see we are slipping again in popularity. Time to get recruiting again, I guess. I am thinking I am investing too much time to my other breed (Sibes) in this kennel and not enough to Beardies (my first love) happy :)

2) I just redid my kennel page with an emphasis on GCH and Merit dogs as opposed to every dog who champions. If you want to check it out and tell me what you think, I would appriciate it. Thanks
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/24/2015 1:28:52 AM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Thank you!

Your page looks great. Now that the GCH levels have been added, I am going to attempt to special my dogs for much longer than previously. Looking at how many GCHs I've produced in my breeds, I was a bit disappointed to see how little became Bronze level GCHs.
 Skylos Elysium
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2015 1:40:56 AM reply with quote send message to Skylos Elysium Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thanks, I am using the same format across my kennels.

I know what you are saying. I actually FH'd a Doberman bitch in my Camp Run Amok kennel at 99 GCH pts!!! And she still had 2 months to show stil... uggh! I have a ton of others I let go at 80-90 GCY pts.

I definitely see this as a game changer.

Stanza
AKA Almost Heaven logged in to my Great Dane kennel and too lazy to flip accounts lol

-----
Last edited by Skylos Elysium on 6/24/2015 1:41:33 AM
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2015 12:23:28 AM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Leaving Breed ... ALL dogs for sale.

6 of the current top ten Bearded Collies, including GCH CH AH Floats Like A Butterfly Bronze GCH and current #1 Beardie.

All for sale for $100/no approval
All are appropriate Pet House Formula. (message me if you need a custom formula before offering)
All bitches are open and ready for breeding.

Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/17/2015 8:44:20 AM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Hey all! I have a bit of bragging to share laugh :D My boy, Take A Look, is now a Bronze GCH AND Bronze Sire with 11 champions now! I know it might be a far reach, but I've lowered his stud fee to $25, in order to try for a Silver Sire award.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13995101

Em

Replies in this thread : 108
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.