Search

.com Forum · Bearded Collie

Replies in this thread : 108
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2015 1:03:31 AM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

He really is a nice pup HSKennel. But after my last round of litters, I have 11 boys and 14 girls. Not the ratio I am looking for lol.

I am in the market for some nice bitch pups though. happy :)
 WildwingSuz
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2015 9:50:50 PM reply with quote send message to WildwingSuz Object to Post

I added a new brood bitch for sale, I'm getting broke AGAIN and I wasn't impressed with her last litter. But bred to the right stud, who knows? happy :)

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13631722

Also have some decent pups in the sale pen.
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2015 9:51:49 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

I updated the first post again.

Can you believe we are #31 ?!!?!

Sadly we have a lot of MIA players from the last 2 weeks. Hope they come back and play!
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2015 10:03:28 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Hmmm... looks like Swale is MIA as well even though they still show up in the TOP 10 list.

Just reclaimed AH Devil Behind You aka Luke from their kennel and he is now available for stud.

In case you were wondering how I price my studs

Class Dog = $25
CH Dog = $50
GCH Dog = $100

Luke currently has 10 CH pts and 1 major, hoping to finish him despite having not been shown for the last month.
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2015 7:38:41 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Just put up some awesome pups. It just about killed me to do it but I have a sickness, I can not see a breedable bitch without hitting that button. LOL

Anyway, hope these pups find homes cause I don't want to FH older but lower pups to make room for them.

I have 3 more beardie litters coming, I am sick. I need help.... LMBO
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2015 7:54:21 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Oooh AH I am so tempted! But my kennel's getting pretty full so I better not :\ Nice pups though!

Taylor
 WildwingSuz
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2015 9:05:21 AM reply with quote send message to WildwingSuz Object to Post

I have two nice pups who are going to be FH'd tomorrow, remember that I am presently breeding for good overall numbers, not just high SOPs. Though these guys washed out of MY program, they might just fit YOURS. happy :)
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2015 9:34:20 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

91.65 bitch pup for sale!!
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13862815

Would love to keep her, but I need to cut back a little wink ;) Her dam may be available soon, too.

Taylor
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/14/2015 10:56:37 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Hi all! I added an extra Beardie specialty for the 25th of this month. No handlers and $5! happy :)

Also, I have some nice pups up for sale, if any of you are looking for some new blood.

Em
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 2:00:18 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Thanks Em. I will add some payouts from one of my kennels, probably Camp Run Amok.

Oh my goodness! Have you seen all the wonderful studs available? When I came back in December there were only SIX studs. Nice for our girls to have a choice!

Speaking of studs, keep your girls open at the beginning of April, on 4/2 I will have a new stud available with... 92% SOP! www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13838553

His name is Happy, and his stud fee will depend on where he is titlewise at 30 days. (Class=$25, CH=$50 and GCH=$100.
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 8:57:56 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I'll be keeping Happy in mind AH! That's awesome! laugh :D

Taylor
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2015 10:54:37 AM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have several very nice pups up for sale if anyone is interested.

PS I updated the first post again.

-----
Last edited by Almost Heaven on 3/17/2015 11:02:47 AM
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2015 1:23:20 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

I made a mistake on my bitch pup for sale, I never intended on her being listed for $300 lol.

Infact, I will take $50 offers on any dog I have for sale, want to get them out of the sale barn. The 4 I have listed are from 91.45-91.60 and very finishable.
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 12:45:20 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Hey! Let's all get out there and support Amoroso's Beardie Bash!

I know there are more dogs ready to show in a very rare speciality!

www.showdog.com/shows/current_entries.aspx?show=Amoroso Beardie Bash I

Did I forget to mention there is currently $400 in payouts added?

$100 WB
$100 WD
$200 BISS

-----
Last edited by Almost Heaven on 3/18/2015 1:20:00 PM

-----
Last edited by Almost Heaven on 3/18/2015 2:19:31 PM
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2015 1:20:45 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Thanks AH happy :) I just added payouts! This account actually has a good amount of money, so I will host at least monthly specialties for us.

On another note, I have more puppies for sale! That's no big news, though LOL. I did see on another thread, though, that Picardy is done with our color photos! I am so excited to see when they are uploaded!!!
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 2:10:48 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Oh my goodness Amoroso, look at all those puppies lol

And I thought I was addicted to the breed button... lol ***wink***
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 10:32:09 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Just curious... what other breeds are you in besides Beardies?

In this kennel I have Siberian Huskies as well.

I also breed:
Alaskan Malamutes (and 2 Akitas, mother and daughter) as "Rosa Nera"
Australian Shepherds as "K D and E Kennels"
White Boxers, Dobies and Rotties as "Camp Run Amok" (although the Rotties are getting pushed out by the other two)
And last
Great Danes as "Skylos Elysium" (my newest kennel where I consolidated all my Danes under one kennel)
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/19/2015 1:16:18 AM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Lol! Right now is the busy month for me, since a lot of my LH/SH Dachshunds that I'm breeding up to show SOP were breeding age (I breed them once and FH them after one litter as long as there is at least one with higher SOP/nicer traits in the litter). But yes, I have an obsession with the breed button laugh :D

This is my only other Premium at the moment, as I recently unsubscribed my Vivente account, where I had Standard Poodles and Portuguese Water Dogs. Since I'm a senior in college and busy with dogs shows and a normal job in real life as well, I only have time for one account (and, money is tighter). In this account, I just have Dachshunds and Beardies, but I have all three varieties, even though the wires are the only show quality right now.

Em
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2015 1:35:14 AM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

Congrats to Capri Kennels
for their Group 4 placing tonight. Always love to see Beardies take group placings!
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2015 1:34:55 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

I haven't been updating this thread with new studs coming available so thought I would pimp my boys. happy :)

Current Almost Heaven Stud Dogs:

91.00 GCH CH AH Lets Start Again [$100]
Don't let that SOP fool you. Barney has 29 Best of Breed wins and multiple group placements. He has sired 4 champions so far. Will be available for stud until 4/5 when he retires.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13631717

91.35 GCH CH AH Dark Side Of The Moon [$100]
Buddy's SS is .1 off of perfect but that doesn't stop him from consistently producing HIGH quality pups - over a dozen 91.5 pups to date.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13672505

91.25 GCH CH AH Heaven Can Wait ($100]
Bart has taken group placing as well. Recently produced a 92.00 pup from a 91.25 bitch.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13731774

91.25 CH AH Gimme A Chance [$50]
His name says it all... give Lucky a chance. He sired my highest Beardie to date. (92.15) His adjusted SOP is 91.80 and it shows in the pups he produces. Yake advantage of his low stud fee now. He may be returning to the ring to finish his GCH soon.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13758966

91.50 CH AH To The Moon And Back [$50]
Tommy has not sired any pups yet but as a recent BISS winner, he has potential to sire great pups.
www.showdog.com/users/showresults.aspx?id=13784350

91.75 CH AH Look Over Your Shoulder [$50]
Ike is another young stud, only 31 days old, who has not yet produced pups.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13810817

91.55 AH There Can Be Only One [$25]
Duncan is yet another of the young bloods in my kennel, 32 days old. No pups yet and nothing flashy in his stats, just solid numbers all the way around. At only $25 until he gets his championship.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13808724

Sitting in the wings, are Kelso (91.85), Ernie (91.90), Happy (92.00) and Timmy (92.15).

Choose an Almost Heaven Stud for your next litter(s)... you wont reqret it!

-----
Last edited by Almost Heaven on 3/24/2015 4:56:03 AM

Replies in this thread : 108
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class