Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : sessioning puppy
 KrazeeFoxx
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/16/2016 2:46:52 PM reply with quote send message to KrazeeFoxx Object to Post   

how do I session my puppy? my assistant only exercised my puppy it did not groom or exercise my puppy!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2016 3:15:56 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

A couple things could have happened:

1. You only set the assistant up to train the puppy, not groom and exercise it as well

2. You ran out of sessions, meaning you want to session more dogs than you have sessions available.

If you recently upgraded, you may still be set on the 10 sessions basics currently get. To change this you go to My Account (under your kennel name on the left side of the screen) and then you click on Session/Salary Setting there you can choose how many sessions and/or salary you'd like to get. (Helpful tip if you login every day it is best to get the maximum sessions and sell the remaining sessions if you have any). Make sure you choose carefully as you cannot change this setting more than once a week. happy :)
 KrazeeFoxx
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2016 1:01:25 AM reply with quote send message to KrazeeFoxx Object to Post

I'm on 4 session 10x salary! I triple checked, i have al 3 set for the assistant! I'll see what happens tomorrow.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2016 1:45:45 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Well that's odd. It looks like things were done tonight! happy :)
 Murchison Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2016 7:20:24 PM reply with quote send message to Murchison Kennel Object to Post

I take it this is premium members only as I am basic and it doesn't even give me the option to session my puppies.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/21/2016 11:14:22 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

As a Basic you should get 5 sessions and be able to session your dogs. I believe you can also buy more sessions.

If the puppy has not been sessioned it may not show up through the "Sessions" link in the left sidebar. You should be able to session it from the puppy's page. Look at the righthand side of the individual dogs page.

I'm not sure if the assistants are available to Basics though. Your dog must have a minimum level of preparation or the judge will dismiss them.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 7/21/2016 11:17:29 AM

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 7/21/2016 11:22:27 AM
 Socialites
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2016 10:02:41 AM reply with quote send message to Socialites Object to Post

This is a basic kennel, and I can definitely use assistants. There's no difference in sessioning between basic and premium kennels, save for the number of sessions you can have.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/24/2016 10:49:25 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Thanks Socialites, I did think assistants were available to Basics but I wasn't sure - didn't want to give bad advice (lol).

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.