Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : sessioning a newly bought puppy
 Tit For Tat Two
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/24/2016 8:12:36 AM reply with quote send message to Tit For Tat Two Object to Post   

I have played SD in the past, years ago, and while I can session all of my source dogs with no problem, the puppy I bought this morning (12 days old) I cannot find a way to session him as he is not on my session page. Any ideas? Thanks
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2016 8:23:27 AM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

Go to your kennel page and "view all dogs" then click on the new dog. On the right side of the page there will be a place with the option to session the dog. If you don't see this, you may have used up all your sessions already.
 Tit For Tat Two
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2016 9:01:18 AM reply with quote send message to Tit For Tat Two Object to Post

I appreciate your quick reply. Problem is, I have already done that. I sessioned all of my other dogs, no problem. The new dog's name isn't even up on my "session" page at all, even though I bought him. I still have sessions left.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2016 9:07:09 AM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

You checked the dog's page here? www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15098308
It is possible that the breeder sessioned it before you got it.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/24/2016 12:46:09 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

New puppies do not always show on the sessions page section until they have been sessioned at least one session for something.

Do as was suggested and session the pup from it own info page and it should then show up on the sessions page. If that doesn't fix it, there may be something gone wrong with the ownership transfer.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.