Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : About Upgrading
 Star Shiine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/23/2016 11:05:37 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post   

If I upgrade from basic...
Does my account balance and unused sessions come with me?
Do I get another injection of cash in my balance for upgrading?
Is it instant once my PayPal payment is cleared or does it take a while?
I have pups expected on 24 the, is it ok to move the bitches, does a move impact their well being?

So grateful for all your help so far, I am trying not to ask questions! It's not working happy :)

Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2016 11:47:02 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Yes your sessions etc will still be there after you upgrade.

I dont believe you get any cash given to your account for upgrading.

You can move/sell pregnant bitches anytime - it doesn't affect the pregnancy at all.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2016 11:49:17 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Forgot to add: your balance (money) will carry over to the upgraded account.

Im fairly sure the upgrade is instant - if its not then im sure its less than 24 hours happy :) (its been ages since I upgraded so I can't remember)
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2016 2:01:10 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Thanks
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/24/2016 8:33:13 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

When I upgraded, the payment automatically went through and I was able to use my account as a standard within one hour - but then again it may depend on a lot of things so I don't want to tell you it will definitely work that way.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2016 2:27:23 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Thanks so much. When I have more questions I'll post them on this thread.
Why am getting LB payments from the game and will they stop if I upgrade?
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2016 2:59:54 AM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

LB is the login bonus for logging in every day. That will stay. happy :)

When you do upgrade, be sure to go to your my account page, then salary/sessions settings and change it to all sessions and no salary. Then sell your unused sessions daily. You make more money that way, since you log in every day. happy :) If you do not change the amount of sessions you get, you will continue to get the amount basic kennels receive. happy :)
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2016 1:14:37 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Great, thank you!
I've done it

-----
Last edited by Star Shiine on 10/26/2016 4:45:15 PM
 SmokeJumper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2016 5:52:34 PM reply with quote send message to SmokeJumper Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Welcome to the dark side! laugh :D

ETA: Oops wrong kennel.

-Blitz Kennel

-----
Last edited by SmokeJumper Kennel on 10/26/2016 5:53:31 PM

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.